Same whiskey me an a couple of mates got pissed up on it at 16. The smell of it all these year's later turns my guts and even remember the brand Bells whiskey and it was nearly for whom the bell tolls when we got pissed up on it. 😂 

• Like 1

Me too whisky. Bad for my brain...firewater. Bad for my guts....skits. Bad for my brain..feel like death next day. 

Never touched it since I was a kid.

Ended up hospitalized at 16 after drinking a bottle of John Powers and smoking to much Moroccan, woke up in hospital in the middle of the night put my clothes on signed myself out and walked home. lol. 

First time ever having DTs after that episode, still have the odd whiskey though.

• Haha 1

Sherry for me , a bottle of QC  was under 2 quid in my teens..overdone it, threw up in the bed and the dusty bin next to my bed lol...can't stand the smell of it now .

• Like 1

At 15-16yrs old white lightning cider f****d me up having to have my stomach pumped id drunk 2l of the shit while hitting the bong and getting as many spiffs in me as I could felt alright till I got outside then I was on my hands crawling home…..them were the days I stay clear of cider to this day the smell of it reminds me of sick I rarely drink larger as well I only drink jd I can drink a good amount and wake up fine unlike other drinks

• Like 1

Southern Comfort the bottle lied there was no comfort in that bottle whatsoever I can’t bear to smell the stuff 1984 I had a bad experience and to this day I still remember. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, dai dogs said:

18 years old and thought I was the dogs bollocks until one night the Whiskey nearly killed me 

IMG_4528.jpeg

Whisky or whiskey?

For example, the spelling of Scotch whiskies should have no letter 'e' in 'whisky', hence no such drink as Scotch whiskey: it's actually Scotch whisky.

Moreover, Scottish, English, Welsh, Australian, Canadian and Japanese whiskies all use 'whisky', but Irish and American whiskies use 'whiskey'.

53 minutes ago, Rustic Lady said:

Whisky or whiskey?

For example, the spelling of Scotch whiskies should have no letter 'e' in 'whisky', hence no such drink as Scotch whiskey: it's actually Scotch whisky.

Moreover, Scottish, English, Welsh, Australian, Canadian and Japanese whiskies all use 'whisky', but Irish and American whiskies use 'whiskey'.

Know all c**t

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Ended up hospitalized at 16 after drinking a bottle of John Powers and smoking to much Moroccan, woke up in hospital in the middle of the night put my clothes on signed myself out and walked home. lol. 

First time ever having DTs after that episode, still have the odd whiskey though.

Sir, having trod that path, I salute you !! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I'm glad I never did anything like that twice 😳.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Southern Comfort the bottle lied there was no comfort in that bottle whatsoever I can’t bear to smell the stuff 1984 I had a bad experience and to this day I still remember. 

Snap .. southern comfort was all I used to drink , after a real bad episode I never touched it again and like you I can't beat to smelly it , it makes me remember and want to boke everywhere 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1