Should extinct animals be brought back?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Irish Elk….. Just to see who would be the first to claim their bull cross had taken one single handed ! LOL ! Seriously though, it wasn’t an elk and evidently it’s closest living r

I can't see the point of bringing back extinct animals, there is not enough pristine wilderness left for a lot of living species like the great apes and many other large animals. The oceans are pollut

Marty mchull

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there not extinct our own chart has the blood of the neanderthal lol 

can remember reading about them been o lol

We all have have mate, it blows my mind that there was other human species walking the earth when we did and that we encountered and bred with them.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I know I’m going off track and possibly opening a can of worms, but the flood myth has always interested me. 
As it’s most prevalent in Judeo folk law Ive allways leant towards it being an actual event, not covering the whole planet , but either the breaching off the Bosporus or the breaching of the Pillars of Hercules, allowing a dry Mediterranean to be flooded.

But this theory doesn’t hold water, (pardon the pun), with the fact there are flood myths in places as diverse as China and South America. 
Could ancient peoples have travelled from the Middle East to these other places taking their myths and folk law with them ?

Cheers.

Well look at all the buried animals in the permafrost, to be preserved in such good condition's it happened almost instantly, look at the size of animals buried at different spots, the smaller swifter are higher north, the airborne ones are higher in the fossil record due to being the lightest, so it must have happened in multiple tsunami waves

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Pewit said:

We all have have mate, it blows my mind that there was other human species walking the earth when we did and that we encountered and bred with them.

There still is, the african is different to us, the chinese is different to us the aboriginal is different aswell, we have differences on our dna, not to sound racist its just the facts, you can see the differences throughout the world in which our races lived, behaved etc

• Like 1
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

There still is, the african is different to us, the chinese is different to us the aboriginal is different aswell, we have differences on our dna, not to sound racist its just the facts, you can see the differences throughout the world in which our races lived, behaved etc

No mate, not even close tbh. Genetic wise, there's more genetic differences within Africa then there is outside of Africa. We are much more closely related to anyone on earth than the Neanderthal or Denisovan.

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’d like to see the British black panther make a come back 

9F88FC26-E8FB-4DDE-8A20-77A67EEE47FF.jpeg.4ccffbc9b985846e4010d8c088aa227c.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Pewit said:

definately differnet species bred together some not compatible 

me old lady is negative me brother died after a few hours because they didn’t have the blood on hand for a transfusion 

rh negative makes antibodys to attack the rh  positive baby like it’s foreign ? 

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

No mate, not even close tbh. Genetic wise, there's more genetic differences within Africa then there is outside of Africa. We are much more closely related to anyone on earth than the Neanderthal or Denisovan.

No we have differences which make up the different races, the africans are supposed to be the pure modern human then we europeans have neanderthal, the east asians, orientals,  sherpas have denisovan but we come from the homo sap ian genus, we can interbreed but theres differences, or in a religious matter the dark ones have the mark of cain, eg, lazy bastar ds

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Well fellas. To get off politics for a while, whats your thoughts on this? Which ones would you like to see return? Me personally id love to see the tasmanian tiger back, who knows he might still be around in the wilds of tas, 

White chip shop owners !

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No we have differences which make up the different races, the africans are supposed to be the pure modern human then we europeans have neanderthal, the east asians, orientals,  sherpas have denisovan but we come from the homo sap ian genus, we can interbreed but theres differences, or in a religious matter the dark ones have the mark of cain, eg, lazy bastar ds

Of course we have genetic differences, but they're not substantial like the differences between us and other human species.

7 minutes ago, Pewit said:

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Reminds me of an old anthropologist saying, tongue in cheek , I think;

” There are three, main, races; negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid. There is a school of though that the negroid is descended from the great apes; the mongoloid is descended from the monkey and the caucasoid is descended from a lost Eurasian hominid much like the yeti or the Sasquatch “.

Makes a more interesting theory than most ! LOL !

Cheers.