37 minutes ago, mel b said:

It's a f***ing duck Eagle,  and it puts the Elgin marbles to shame.

You just don't appreciate fine art when you see it.

IMG-20240628-WA0017.jpg

its a "splatterbilled parrot"

total and utter abortion............Tracy Em would shit herself if she saw that.....should be in "lord of yer ring" on the ork side

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn’t even imagine how anyone lives with one of those quiet boring meek timid things who look like squirrels and act like they haven’t got a voice or personality of their own ,  or one of th

I’ve had to smile at a thread about “what you don’t like about women” in which men who probably look like the love child of an obese corpse & jack Hargreaves’s, with a penchant for killing little

I will take mine over most a fantastic mum shes loyal never moans about me being out with the dogs I always come home to a hot meal and clean house 

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its a "splatterbilled parrot"

total and utter abortion............Tracy Em would shit herself if she saw that.....should be in "lord of yer ring" on the ork side

Envy is just so ugly . If you eat an olive , I'll let you stroke it 😄

• Confused 1
23 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I will take mine over most a fantastic mum shes loyal never moans about me being out with the dogs I always come home to a hot meal and clean house 

Has she got an infertile sister?

• Haha 4
On 26/07/2024 at 05:11, mackem said:

I like feminine educated women,smokers,capers or women who drink beer or spirits are a no go,likewise mouthy loud women (scary) and those who can’t hold a decent conversation in mixed company.

So you're chasing a dream, lol. If they don't drink beer or spirits how do you get the moles pissed?

On 26/07/2024 at 07:57, Blackmag said:

Is she standing behind you? lol

• Haha 7