I’ve had to smile at a thread about “what you don’t like about women” in which men who probably look like the love child of an obese corpse & jack Hargreaves’s, with a penchant for killing little animals, sitting on riverbanks covered in 2 days of sweat, mud and fish slime and a fashion sense like they have been rolled in glue and dragged through oxfam by a horse discuss women like they are Brad Pitt ! Lol lol 

Amazing !

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn’t even imagine how anyone lives with one of those quiet boring meek timid things who look like squirrels and act like they haven’t got a voice or personality of their own ,  or one of th

I’ve had to smile at a thread about “what you don’t like about women” in which men who probably look like the love child of an obese corpse & jack Hargreaves’s, with a penchant for killing little

I will take mine over most a fantastic mum shes loyal never moans about me being out with the dogs I always come home to a hot meal and clean house 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’ve had to smile at a thread about “what you don’t like about women” in which men who probably look like the love child of an obese corpse & jack Hargreaves’s, with a penchant for killing little animals, sitting on riverbanks covered in 2 days of sweat, mud and fish slime and a fashion sense like they have been rolled in glue and dragged through oxfam by a horse discuss women like they are Brad Pitt ! Lol lol 

Amazing !

Yes but women prefer men that look like a tramp , and I'm not sweaty , I'm oozing testosterone like a thoroughbred stallion. 😄

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

Amazing !

You are on great form on all subjects lately! 

9 minutes ago, mel b said:

Yes but women prefer men that look like a tramp , and I'm not sweaty , I'm oozing testosterone like a thoroughbred stallion. 😄

Nothing says “George Clooney” like coming home after 3 days away stinking of pigs and wet terriers…..your average women is positively ripping her clothes off to jump into bed ! Lol 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Nothing says “George Clooney” like coming home after 3 days away stinking of pigs and wet terriers…..your average women is positively ripping her clothes off to jump into bed ! Lol 

Spot on sir .

My good lady has often opened the front door , and greeted me with a breathless " f**k me ".

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, mel b said:

jeesus chrust...........you lieing waanker...........you are so lazy you cant be bothered to clear that turd up on your woodland porch

8 minutes ago, mel b said:

Spot on sir .

My good lady has often opened the front door , and greeted me with a breathless " f**k me ".

with a breathless " f**k me ,Leroy's just left ! "

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

jeesus chrust...........you lieing waanker...........you are so lazy you cant be bothered to clear that turd up on your woodland porch

For the tenth time , it's not a porch , it's a f***ing orangery 😁

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

with a breathless " f**k me ,Leroy's just left ! "

It's big errol , Leroy was was last week 😄

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, mel b said:

For the tenth time , it's not a porch , it's a f***ing orangery 😁

BBBBBBBBBBbuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllshit.........there is not a damn orange in site...the nearest orange is at yer local Tesco.........its only occupant is "THAT" tramps turd and a pretend donkey with a bloody joss-stick up its arse  :big_boss:

6 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Personally I'm not really keen on these modern women, them ones with cocks, it's a bit of a turn off.

I don't see why having a small penis should prevent two people having a loving and caring relationship?

It's not the size of your cock that bothers me pet, it's the fact you've got one!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ditchman said:

BBBBBBBBBBbuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllshit.........there is not a damn orange in site...the nearest orange is at yer local Tesco.........its only occupant is "THAT" tramps turd and a pretend donkey with a bloody joss-stick up its arse  :big_boss:

How feckin dare you insult the pride of my fine art collection.  Little donkeys beauty is rivaled only by the mona Lisa.

39 minutes ago, mel b said:

How feckin dare you insult the pride of my fine art collection.  Little donkeys beauty is rivaled only by the mona Lisa.

you missed out "the perverted eagle parrot"........the one that loosens your bottom when you walk past it at night

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

you missed out "the perverted eagle parrot"........the one that loosens your bottom when you walk past it at night

It's a f***ing duck Eagle,  and it puts the Elgin marbles to shame.

You just don't appreciate fine art when you see it.

IMG-20240628-WA0017.jpg