3 hours ago, dai dogs said:

Also facial hair and man backs are a no no for me 

don’t want stubble running  on your face or looking at a hairy back when your knocking away ? lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn’t even imagine how anyone lives with one of those quiet boring meek timid things who look like squirrels and act like they haven’t got a voice or personality of their own ,  or one of th

I’ve had to smile at a thread about “what you don’t like about women” in which men who probably look like the love child of an obese corpse & jack Hargreaves’s, with a penchant for killing little

I will take mine over most a fantastic mum shes loyal never moans about me being out with the dogs I always come home to a hot meal and clean house 

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, poxon said:

Most modern women are turn offs for me with there demands and behaviour when they offer little to nothing in return only pussy as there currency of there value in a relationship I’ve watched many men and family members distroyed mentally an financially I’ve even known of lads I’ve known that have killed there selfs though women troubles leaving kids behind sad doo really! I’ve always said if I was ever put in the single position again I’m done with  relationships doors are closed to modern women an relationships the juice ain’t worth the squeeze no more 

sub-contracting it in is a far far better option.....trust me i know..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Good morning mentlegen, and what a lovely morning it is to,  put offs eh, well there must be summat wrong wi me, I would be more than happy, to assist Diane Abbott to put her shoes on the right feet

See , now there's a line that should never be crossed 🥴.

22 minutes ago, ditchman said:

sub-contracting it in is a far far better option.....trust me i know..

Your probably right mate in today’s climate 

A big turn off for me is when I'm in out little en-suite bathroom stood at the sink having a shave and our Doris comes in and plonks herself down directly behind me and drops her guts out turning the place into something not dissimilar to an Auschwitz gas chamber! Lovely! 

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

A big turn off for me is when I'm in out little en-suite bathroom stood at the sink having a shave and our Doris comes in and plonks herself down directly behind me and drops her guts out turning the place into something not dissimilar to an Auschwitz gas chamber! Lovely! 

aahhhh thats love for you....

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Neck tats aswell look utterly pathetic, dreadlocks and hippy clothes trying too look alternative, smelly c…s

My town is full of No Soapers with red or blue dreadlock baggy trousers (commonly known as "Crusties"). The alternative centre of the UK protesting about every thing with all the rainbow colours. Whole nut hessian bag lesbian vegan veggie conspiracy twats that have a march banging drums at the drop of a hat. They even wanted a rainbow level crossing in the Main Street till somebody asked what would happen if somebody got knocked down on one. A lot of rich people dressing poor right scruffy women.

Middle aged Women with Red Hair something I don't trust about them.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

You'd love auntie Val then, she's a bit older than middle age, we call her auntie maim, because she has people maimed, she lives over your way Arry, UK, lol.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

don’t want stubble running  on your face or looking at a hairy back when your knocking away ? lol

20240722_164858.jpg

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Arry said:

My town is full of No Soapers with red or blue dreadlock baggy trousers (commonly known as "Crusties"). The alternative centre of the UK protesting about every thing with all the rainbow colours. Whole nut hessian bag lesbian vegan veggie conspiracy twats that have a march banging drums at the drop of a hat. They even wanted a rainbow level crossing in the Main Street till somebody asked what would happen if somebody got knocked down on one. A lot of rich people dressing poor as we right scruffy women.

Cheers Arry

Yup , birds with red/ blue/ orange hair, I think they do it to take your eyes away from thier rotten face

• Haha 2