• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn’t even imagine how anyone lives with one of those quiet boring meek timid things who look like squirrels and act like they haven’t got a voice or personality of their own ,  or one of th

I’ve had to smile at a thread about “what you don’t like about women” in which men who probably look like the love child of an obese corpse & jack Hargreaves’s, with a penchant for killing little

I will take mine over most a fantastic mum shes loyal never moans about me being out with the dogs I always come home to a hot meal and clean house 

Posted Images

Women with rivets in their nose, ears and eye brows. Especially the one in the centre of their nose that hang like a jew drop. Tattoos that cover almost all the skin. I am not fond of Tattoos much but when they're cover and look like Smurfs. 

Cheers Are

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Aussie Whip said:

Only things that turn me off are: if not human, if not female (genuine), yeah that's about it. Forgot, must be of age, 18 to 80.

Beggars can’t be choosers 

• Haha 1

Good morning mentlegen, and what a lovely morning it is to,  put offs eh, well there must be summat wrong wi me, I would be more than happy, to assist Diane Abbott to put her shoes on the right feet

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Women with rivets in their nose, ears and eye brows. Especially the one in the centre of their nose that hang like a jew drop. Tattoos that cover almost all the skin. I am not fond of Tattoos much but when they're cover and look like Smurfs. 

Cheers Are

Me and the wife were on holiday in Cyprus last year and a woman with a brummy accent who must have been 18 stone next to us around the pool was covered in tattoos of portraits of the characters in the series' Vikings as my old woman watched every episode of it and named them all and tbh she seemed a decent sort though she was getting a few funny looks what with it being an over 18s 4 star Hotel and she was only in her 40s. 😂 

2 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Are

Neck tats aswell look utterly pathetic, dreadlocks and hippy clothes trying too look alternative, smelly c…s

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Most modern women are turn offs for me with there demands and behaviour when they offer little to nothing in return only pussy as there currency of there value in a relationship I’ve watched many men and family members distroyed mentally an financially I’ve even known of lads I’ve known that have killed there selfs though women troubles leaving kids behind sad doo really! I’ve always said if I was ever put in the single position again I’m done with  relationships doors are closed to modern women an relationships the juice ain’t worth the squeeze no more 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2