• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn’t even imagine how anyone lives with one of those quiet boring meek timid things who look like squirrels and act like they haven’t got a voice or personality of their own ,  or one of th

I’ve had to smile at a thread about “what you don’t like about women” in which men who probably look like the love child of an obese corpse & jack Hargreaves’s, with a penchant for killing little

I will take mine over most a fantastic mum shes loyal never moans about me being out with the dogs I always come home to a hot meal and clean house 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Women with no personality past looking good and sex. Like yes Jessica your a solid 10/10 and and know every move in the bed room but past that you have the personality of a glass of Luke warm tap water imma lose interest really fast 

Constant eye rolling

A general bad attitude/ constantly combative, like don't get me wrong I love a feisty woman with a backbone but Christ if you you gonna try and argue me down over Everything Everytime ...nah I don't need it.

Woman who just cake themselves in makeup. Like hell yeah put a lil icing on the cake or some bacon on the burger but holy shit that taking 4hr to do your face up and I can't even touch you ..yeah nah

Being super timid and terrified of any and everything like bitch it's a frog on the side walk just walk around the lil b*****d no need to go flailing and screaming you head off.

A woman who has no thoughts of her own and just agrees with everything I say is just 🤢 like I need a bit of kick back other wise it's like I'm just dealing with myself 

Women who talk a big game then constantly back out or just don't do anything half as good as what they said , like I great...some good ole missionary dead fish sex where I gotta do all the work.... again...wooooooo🙄

Women who try to hard with he whole independent woman bullshit, then constantly wanna bitch about how hard it is 

Women who can't see to carry themselves with any type of standard. Like yeah I get it you tired but can you please not just go out in public in your house slippers pajamas looking like a hot pile of shit

Fat chickens with a shitty ego. Like hay honey you can't be struggling to breath after walking 100' and smell like a honey baked ham that's been sweating in the Mississippi heat for a week and then be mad when I'm not madly attracted to you.  If your gonna be a big bitch at least be nice and sweet and shit , the mean bitchy thing if for the skinny bitches ...even then it's annoying AF

Women who just wanna party and f**k...like again....I get bored pretty quick need something else 

Women who just constantly dress like cheap sluts....like ok it's fine eveyone and then I guess but hell if your gonna look like a whore can you at least be like a classy one ? Wear something that's gonna let me at least wonder a bit about what's under the hood? Not just have everything out on full display like a garage sale

Not being able to cook anything. Like seriously I'm asking for 5star shit but some kinda home cooked meal past chicken nuggets , Mac and cheese and a salad would be great.

Health freaks......that shouldn't need much explanation 

O and poor hygiene/ general cleanliness the amount of women who just thave shitty hygiene and places look like a pig sty friggin ridiculous. Wash you lady bits,throw your clothes in the f***ing clothes in the washer and throw you f***ing trash away before you have to spend a day cleaning.

I can see you haven’t really thought about it ! Lol 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

Gingers smell different but a nice different 

Gingers smell of wee 😁.

Great if you're into that incontinent old lady thing 😀

• Haha 1

Women who laugh in my face when I show them my prized penis.

Women who laugh when I apologise when I I take a blue pill.

Women who say:" is that f****n it?" After what I consider  a stallion's performance.

Women who yawn when I am really getting into it.

Women who say " not f****n again" when I need a pee.

Women who don't try and hide the defibrillator they have brought with them.

The list is endless.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 8
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Women with no personality past looking good and sex. Like yes Jessica your a solid 10/10 and and know every move in the bed room but past that you have the personality of a glass of Luke warm tap water imma lose interest really fast 

Constant eye rolling

A general bad attitude/ constantly combative, like don't get me wrong I love a feisty woman with a backbone but Christ if you you gonna try and argue me down over Everything Everytime ...nah I don't need it.

Woman who just cake themselves in makeup. Like hell yeah put a lil icing on the cake or some bacon on the burger but holy shit that taking 4hr to do your face up and I can't even touch you ..yeah nah

Being super timid and terrified of any and everything like bitch it's a frog on the side walk just walk around the lil b*****d no need to go flailing and screaming you head off.

A woman who has no thoughts of her own and just agrees with everything I say is just 🤢 like I need a bit of kick back other wise it's like I'm just dealing with myself 

Women who talk a big game then constantly back out or just don't do anything half as good as what they said , like I great...some good ole missionary dead fish sex where I gotta do all the work.... again...wooooooo🙄

Women who try to hard with he whole independent woman bullshit, then constantly wanna bitch about how hard it is 

Women who can't see to carry themselves with any type of standard. Like yeah I get it you tired but can you please not just go out in public in your house slippers pajamas looking like a hot pile of shit

Fat chickens with a shitty ego. Like hay honey you can't be struggling to breath after walking 100' and smell like a honey baked ham that's been sweating in the Mississippi heat for a week and then be mad when I'm not madly attracted to you.  If your gonna be a big bitch at least be nice and sweet and shit , the mean bitchy thing if for the skinny bitches ...even then it's annoying AF

Women who just wanna party and f**k...like again....I get bored pretty quick need something else 

Women who just constantly dress like cheap sluts....like ok it's fine eveyone and then I guess but hell if your gonna look like a whore can you at least be like a classy one ? Wear something that's gonna let me at least wonder a bit about what's under the hood? Not just have everything out on full display like a garage sale

Not being able to cook anything. Like seriously I'm asking for 5star shit but some kinda home cooked meal past chicken nuggets , Mac and cheese and a salad would be great.

Health freaks......that shouldn't need much explanation 

O and poor hygiene/ general cleanliness the amount of women who just thave shitty hygiene and places look like a pig sty friggin ridiculous. Wash you lady bits,throw your clothes in the f***ing clothes in the washer and throw you f***ing trash away before you have to spend a day cleaning.

you having a bad day........:whistling:

1 hour ago, mel b said:

Gingers smell of wee 😁.

Great if you're into that incontinent old lady thing 😀

the smell of wee&lavender puts you off then.....no wonder you gave up hampsters

16 minutes ago, ditchman said:

you having a bad day........:whistling:

Actually have a pretty good one , just found out there a new gun shop not 15min from the house 😍

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

the smell of wee&lavender puts you off then.....no wonder you gave up hampsters

I never said I gave up hamsters did I  ?😄.

9 hours ago, mackem said:

And tattoos (forgot that one).

Just can't get my head around why young attractive women want to cover them self's in tattoos and big fat women especially as they look fekin horrendous and like has been said them lip fillers ffs I just think why. 

• Like 4

Pure white skin with tattoos puts me off, big hairy arseholes  that look like the entrance to a badger set. Fat birds with big saggy titties, blonde birds, big mouth,can’t cook. Vegans, anti hunting,any climate/ ozone change nutters,political types.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Haha 3