6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Unless it personally effects me. It effects me deeply that one of our Conrad's a British man has been stabbed. That could be your brother , father , uncle. , cousin. If we all think that way then no wonder the country's f****d. A was hoping after I'd read you was at work. But if not working I'd show my face. I've done many rally last one was at cedar court hotel in Wakefield against the dirty stinky c**ts in there. If you can't make it to London. Men & women can show there support around there home area's  no excuse at all. I look at ireland & think I'd be so proud now to be Irish standing together many against the goveement. Burning building to the ground. Doing what ever it takes to get rid of the vile smelly cockroaches 

Yes it could but it wasn't, and that's the mentality of most Brits. 

Where were you after the Manchester Bombing pal? Those kids could have been one of yours.

The truth is, most people don't want to risk the wrath of the law and potentially lose their job or liberty.

Moaning on FB or a hunting site isn't going to change anything.

You do know in Ireland that many people are marching against the Israeli's mate?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh I've watched it as well ....to be fair in other country's you could well be shot dead for that 

Just watched a clip on You Tube by a chap called Paul Thorpe and he hits the nail on the head when describing what a Muslim protester was saying outside a police station in Manchester if that had been

New footage shows that in the few seconds  before the young cop booted the lad he had floored three cops including 2 females. The media is concentrating on the actions of the police and not the attack

Posted Images

New footage shows that in the few seconds  before the young cop booted the lad he had floored three cops including 2 females. The media is concentrating on the actions of the police and not the attacks by the lad.

The cop is for the high jump.  Personally, I feel that if we ask armed police to protect airports and they overreact in a heated, adrenalin filled atmosphere, they should be cut a bit of slack. The lad who was tasered and then kicked should have the book thrown at him.

It's being built up as some sort of racial hate crime. It was nothing  of the sort imo. The lad played with fire and got burnt.

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

New footage shows that in the few seconds  before the young cop booted the lad he had floored three cops including 2 females. The media is concentrating on the actions of the police and not the attacks by the lad.

The cop is for the high jump.  Personally, I feel that if we ask armed police to protect airports and they overreact in a heated, adrenalin filled atmosphere, they should be cut a bit of slack. The lad who was tasered and then kicked should have the book thrown at him.

It's being built up as some sort of racial hate crime. It was nothing  of the sort imo. The lad played with fire and got burnt.

Yeh I've watched it as well ....to be fair in other country's you could well be shot dead for that 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

Shame they weren't, just a nice compensation payout 

• Like 2

The cops will be thrown to the wolves just like the cops that were there when floyd died. 

But then you wonder why cops don't stand up for themselves..... I know they can't strike but they could all refuse to do over time in protest 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The cops will be thrown to the wolves just like the cops that were there when floyd died. 

But then you wonder why cops don't stand up for themselves..... I know they can't strike but they could all refuse to do over time in protest 

Or they could all call in sick on one particular shift. Worked a treat in Ireland. Think the media called it "blue flu".

• Like 1