• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh I've watched it as well ....to be fair in other country's you could well be shot dead for that 

Just watched a clip on You Tube by a chap called Paul Thorpe and he hits the nail on the head when describing what a Muslim protester was saying outside a police station in Manchester if that had been

New footage shows that in the few seconds  before the young cop booted the lad he had floored three cops including 2 females. The media is concentrating on the actions of the police and not the attack

Posted Images

Just now, Borr said:

My mate is there with his son. I know a few going . Certainly have the weather...

I'm going to a bast*rd wedding 😞

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

This weekend in London.....if any one feels strongly enough 

Are you there?

I saw a Pakistani robbed in London today,I was on commercial road,everyone was heading for the mosque,the human herd were moving intent on reaching their destination,all save a predator who had singled out a weakling.It unfolded in front of me,people crossing the road when a black lad,clad in black riding a black Surron sped past and snatched the Pakistanis phone from his hand,didn’t miss a beat,snatch and gone.For the next 30 minutes I was looking at everyone on their phones lacking situational awareness wondering how many phones that bloke took per day from such folks.

IMG_9059.jpeg

IMG_9061.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Are you there?

I saw a Pakistani robbed in London today,I was on commercial road,everyone was heading for the mosque,the human herd were moving intent on reaching their destination,all save a predator who had singled out a weakling.It unfolded in front of me,people crossing the road when a black lad,clad in black riding a black Surron sped past and snatched the Pakistanis phone from his hand,didn’t miss a beat,snatch and gone.For the next 30 minutes I was looking at everyone on their phones lacking situational awareness wondering how many phones that bloke took per day from such folks.

IMG_9059.jpeg

IMG_9061.jpeg

I'm not there , I've got a family wedding on Saturday but I made a donation to the organisers. 

20 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

This weekend in London.....if any one feels strongly enough 

That's the thing, the vast majority don't feel strong enough about it.

• Like 1

And I'm not going to lie, I don't. I'm working Saturday night anyway but if I wasn't I wouldn't be going.

Unless it personally effects me then I won't show enough interest, I imagine most people feel this way.

Edited by Pewit
3 hours ago, mackem said:

Are you there?

IMG_9059.jpeg

IMG_9061.jpeg

I read that in the voice of David Attenborough :thumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, mackem said:

Are you there?

IMG_9059.jpeg

IMG_9061.jpeg

The phone will be sold to one of his muslim brothers at one of their shops. That's after they've rinsed his bank if they get chance & what ever else they need off it to steal his identity. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Pewit said:

And I'm not going to lie, I don't. I'm working Saturday night anyway but if I wasn't I wouldn't be going.

Unless it personally effects me then I won't show enough interest, I imagine most people feel this way.

Unless it personally effects me. It effects me deeply that one of our Conrad's a British man has been stabbed. That could be your brother , father , uncle. , cousin. If we all think that way then no wonder the country's f****d. A was hoping after I'd read you was at work. But if not working I'd show my face. I've done many rally last one was at cedar court hotel in Wakefield against the dirty stinky c**ts in there. If you can't make it to London. Men & women can show there support around there home area's  no excuse at all. I look at ireland & think I'd be so proud now to be Irish standing together many against the goveement. Burning building to the ground. Doing what ever it takes to get rid of the vile smelly cockroaches