The family of the lad who was kicked are appealing for calm. That's a bit rich considering members of their family had been kicking off in an airport. They also claim the same lad has a cyst on his brain. I've checked on Dr Google and brain cysts take many years to develop. They do not arise overnight 

Ker ching.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh I've watched it as well ....to be fair in other country's you could well be shot dead for that 

Just watched a clip on You Tube by a chap called Paul Thorpe and he hits the nail on the head when describing what a Muslim protester was saying outside a police station in Manchester if that had been

New footage shows that in the few seconds  before the young cop booted the lad he had floored three cops including 2 females. The media is concentrating on the actions of the police and not the attack

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

The family of the lad who was kicked are appealing for calm. That's a bit rich considering members of their family had been kicking off in an airport. They also claim the same lad has a cyst on his brain. I've checked on Dr Google and brain cysts take many years to develop. They do not arise overnight 

Ker ching.

Hope you have run it past McHull first. 😂 

• Haha 5

This is what will happen, they will go complain to the local imam, hhe will contact kier smarmer, demanding jail for the cop or a healthy payment to the guys family, a march around the playground with shitslam is peace placards on display, more of their kin granted asylum, or there will be more riots on the streets, kiers response will be…….. take the knee and grant it all

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I'm not surprised I find it shocking that we've our own men & women on the streets suffering through mental health some through no fault of their own. Things they've seen over seas fighting  for a false goverment that at the time was pure greed wanting something another country's got. Trying to take it by force by lieing to the guys in the military just to get them over there. Then when they come back home forgetting about them. I don't give two fks about myself mate. It's these men & women that I think about. 

I don’t find it shocking because I know a British bloke don’t matter in Britain……no matter what he has contributed.

The Torys & Labour (and all the academics and civil servants and media) f***ing hate us…..the sooner we curl up our toes and die the better they will like it. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t find it shocking because I know a British bloke don’t matter in Britain……no matter what he has contributed.

The Torys & Labour (and all the academics and civil servants and media) f***ing hate us…..the sooner we curl up our toes and die the better they will like it. 

Surely once theres more taking than paying in the countries finished? At that stage they can keep whats left, imagine all the kings throughout history most have went into battle and fought along side the soldiers, oul charlie couldnt give 2 fcuks about his soldiers, subjects or kingdom, the easiest king to conquer, as he just gave it all away, all aided by lizard liz, the point all these elite realise is the point of no return and not 1 should be granted asylum anywhere they and their families should be made to stay in what they created

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Surely once theres more taking than paying in the countries finished? At that stage they can keep whats left, imagine all the kings throughout history most have went into battle and fought along side the soldiers, oul charlie couldnt give 2 fcuks about his soldiers, subjects or kingdom, the easiest king to conquer, as he just gave it all away, all aided by lizard liz, the point all these elite realise is the point of no return and not 1 should be granted asylum anywhere they and their families should be made to stay in what they created

When you know how money is now created then you understand why ever increasing debt just don’t matter. 
The books don’t actually have to balance 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

As a royalist I now totally agree.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

When you know how money is now created then you understand why ever increasing debt just don’t matter. 
The books don’t actually have to balance 

Exactly. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Load of British citizens protesting today

Screenshot_20240726-163639.png

Screenshot_20240726-163715.png

Where is the protests about British soldiers getting stabbed, we only have ourselves to blame.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

It's horrible to witness the downfall, eradication of uk natives, whatever the big plan is it's going to plan ,a few over entitled rich overseeing a country full of third world degenerates,serving them ?? They're happy to live in filth ,now just have skytv, and a mobile ,I can never see a civil uprising, we are to dumbed down ,sad times ahead

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, WILF said:

They'll be without a job then won't they if all the working class curl up and die ? No working class then that means  no rich c**ts. No rich c**ts no government ie Tory's or labour by the looks of things. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
5 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

They'll be without a job then won't they if all the working class curl up and die ? No working class then that means  no rich c**ts. No rich c**ts no government ie Tory's or labour by the looks of things. 

So, if that's the case then it doesn't make sense does it. I genuinely think they really believe they are doing the "right thing."

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

So, if that's the case then it doesn't make sense does it. I genuinely think they really believe they are doing the "right thing."

They'll soon realise there not. For all those older british that voted for labour. Thinking that they'd be for the working class old skool grafters of society. They'll soon be eating humble pie. Some won't be hear in four years time. So they've f****d it up for their kids and grand kids for not voting reform. 

1 hour ago, Pewit said:

Where is the protests about British soldiers getting stabbed, we only have ourselves to blame.

This weekend in London.....if any one feels strongly enough 

• Like 1