Top 10 Hunting Boots for Cold Weather - Must-Reads

Hey hunters,

As we head into the colder months, having the right boots is crucial for staying warm and comfortable on the hunt. I've compiled a list of the top 10 hunting boots for cold weather that you might find useful. These boots are designed to handle everything from icy trails to snowy ground, ensuring your feet stay dry and warm.

Check out the full list here: 10 Best Hunting Boots for Cold Weather

Highlights include:

1. Insulation and Warmth – Keep your feet cozy in frigid temperatures.
  2. Waterproof Features – Stay dry even in the wettest conditions.
  3. Traction and Stability – Maintain your footing on slippery terrain.
  4. Comfort and Fit – Ensure you can stay on your feet all day without discomfort.

What boots do you swear by for cold weather hunts? Share your experiences and recommendations!

Happy hunting!

On 24/07/2024 at 08:47, tatsblisters said:

Hanwag boots are the best i have ever put on my feet.

What model of hanwag boots would you recommend for beating/ picking up on wet rough terrain? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, belucky said:

What model of hanwag boots would you recommend for beating/ picking up on wet rough terrain? 

I bought a pair of the Tatra gtx wide the high boot and going on mine I think they would be ideal for what you want them for tbh. They are over 300 pound but I have found their the best boots I have ever had though I have never had boots in this price tag before so can't comment on other high end boots. 

20231228_085646.jpg

• Like 1
On 27/07/2024 at 10:05, tatsblisters said:

I bought a pair of the Tatra gtx wide the high boot and going on mine I think they would be ideal for what you want them for tbh. They are over 300 pound but I have found their the best boots I have ever had though I have never had boots in this price tag before so can't comment on other high end boots. 

20231228_085646.jpg

Very nice and fantastic pair.

• Like 1