• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was that mental, he had the mental capacity to arrive select his target and make his getaway on a moped, yep that’s the planning of a real deranged person, god they talk some shite.

They are responsible for every rape, murder sexual assault and other crime commited by an immigrant

Brit soldier stabbed to bits ,and we're on to some prick at an airport getting some mild justice??? 

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I'm not a great admirer of the police. They often tell lies in order to gain a successful,prosecution. The behaviour that the young cop exhibited in that video was pretty standard if you fell foul of the police in the fifties and sixties. For a good proportion, the uniform gave them free licence to hand out hidings dependent on their mood. 

Like most public services they have cleaned up their act in recent years.

The boot that the prostrate prisoner received was delivered whilst the cop was stressed out, with adrenalin surging through his body. Its not really very shocking, perfectly understandable in fact. His back up , his female colleagues, were ineffective, this may have  contributed  to him experiencing a higher level of stress. Reminded me of the female secret service in America recently.

I'm not a mysoginist, female cops are often very useful in calming situations down. But not in a situation as shown on the video. 

The female colleagues were only ineffective in that there was no community size teapot and saucer of hob nobs on hand

It was clear to see the redhead was mildly frantic in her role as a uniformed up Mrs Doyle type character

Ah will you have a cup of tea? 

A'h gwan 

A'h gwan now 

A'h will you not now

You will 

You will 

You will 

You will 

You will 

You will

You will

All the situation needed was for Father Spodo Kermodo to come cutting around the corner dragging a wheeled suitcase full of duty free 50g Drum pouches and bottles of e.s.p. and there'd have been nowt a matter

Must say though the kicking and stamping was a bit much, but the pressure is building

8 hours ago, Pewit said:

My old man had a keyring as old as I can remember, must be 40 year old. The quote, "Help the police beat yourself up." Lol

Did he work down the pit mate. I believe those who serve in the armed forces should be licensed to carry side arms especially with the threat of Islamic nut job's with more arriving daily by way of illegal means. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Just read on the Manchester evening post the bloke the copper kicked was a moslem, so probably deserved it

Haven't any knowledge of the story or seen the video but he definately deserved it.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Did he work down the pit mate. I believe those who serve in the armed forces should be licensed to carry side arms especially with the threat of Islamic nut job's with more arriving daily by way of illegal means. 

Maybe not all...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13653265/army-soldiers-Commonwealth-recruits-lack-respect-allegiances-King.html

8 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Sound the alarm !!!…..someone is attempting to tell the truth !!!

Theres a reason we, as a nation and as a people (along with most European nations and people) have flourished at a fairly steady and constant rate for nearly 2000 years……and there’s a reason it only took about 60 years for those African nations to decline after we left.

Its because we are different !…….you can’t teach a cow to be cocker spaniel !………different intellects, different ingrained characteristics, different everything !! 

We have seen it, not just sadly in the latest 3rd world atrocity on our streets, but in the way we have had to continually lower our social bar to a point where we are nearly just a 3rd world country ourselves except with water mains and better internet and no giraffes! 

4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

They can if they live there in Northern Ireland ..  they must deem republican terrorists and paramilitaries more of a danger than the religion of peace 

• Like 1