2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Just read on the Manchester evening post the bloke the copper kicked was a moslem, so probably deserved it

bonus it wasn’t that bad little half hearted kick 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was that mental, he had the mental capacity to arrive select his target and make his getaway on a moped, yep that’s the planning of a real deranged person, god they talk some shite.

They are responsible for every rape, murder sexual assault and other crime commited by an immigrant

Brit soldier stabbed to bits ,and we're on to some prick at an airport getting some mild justice??? 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Just read on the Manchester evening post the bloke the copper kicked was a moslem, so probably deserved it

Conversion therapy. A kick every time he refuses to recognise Jesus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Brit soldier stabbed to bits ,and we're on to some prick at an airport getting some mild justice??? 

It's one of those weird British things. We are all supposed to be outraged, horrified  shocked, livid that one of our wonderful British bobbies could  behave like that.

Do us a favour, kid was doing his job.

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It's one of those weird British things. We are all supposed to be outraged, horrified  shocked, livid that one of our wonderful British bobbies could  behave like that.

Feck the police, they're nearly as bad as the bin men! 

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

If your outraged at that video then you probably vote labour.

......where is sandyqueer these days?

4 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Nah their not ,bin men fukc my journey to work every Monday! 

No comment, they tried ruining my Good Friday but I ruined theirs, jobsworth c**ts, used to love Common as Muck anorl.

Edited by Pewit
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

If your outraged at that video then you probably vote labour.

......where is sandyqueer these days?

I am the last token leftie to survive. Wolfdog and me are blood brothers. Both minority presences.

I think the tory  blue rinse ladies who read the Daily Mail will also be tutting over their All Bran when they read the article. They love that terrible holy joy they feel when they read about a tragedy, animal cruelty or a cop doing something naughty on camera. 

Why is it even news? Somebody said  journalists are people who sort the wheat from the chaff and print the chaff.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:anyone. 
cheers.

There’s a left wing lunatic woman on GBNews right now who wants to defund the police and is insisting that the guy who was kicked by the policeman was tied up and lying on the floor. 
When the presenter said the guy wasn’t tied up she insisted he was even though they had just watched the video.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

p.s wilf wants to know will you build him a granda flat in your garden and he will move too

Course he will, we will be cutting about the Deep South like Riggs and Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon ! 

• Haha 1