2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
X.COM

Anyone seen this at Manchester airport today 

Yeah, it’s all over the news. Not a lot of details just that video but there was supposed to be four of them going a bit wild, police in hospital and woman PC with a broken nose.

Looks bad though with the police kicking and stamping on that guy when it looks like he was already incapacitated by a taser.

Just been said on GBNews that there is a lot going on before the video, so I’ll not make a judgment just yet.

Cheers.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was that mental, he had the mental capacity to arrive select his target and make his getaway on a moped, yep that’s the planning of a real deranged person, god they talk some shite.

They are responsible for every rape, murder sexual assault and other crime commited by an immigrant

Brit soldier stabbed to bits ,and we're on to some prick at an airport getting some mild justice??? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah, it’s all over the news. Not a lot of details just that video but there was supposed to be four of them going a bit wild, police in hospital and woman PC with a broken nose.

Looks bad though with the police kicking and stamping on that guy when it looks like he was already incapacitated by a taser.

Just been said on GBNews that there is a lot going on before the video, so I’ll not make a judgment just yet.

Cheers.

judgment is made he’s handcuffed and your stamping on his head with venom like that could a been one shot dead that 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

judgment is made he’s handcuffed and your stamping on his head with venom like that could a been one shot dead that 

Looking at that vid, he isn’t in handcuffs when he was kicked. I’m not defending or accusing anyone. 
cheers.

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we all give someone a boot but a stamp like that hard floor boots on dangerous way to do it 

Just a typical Saturday night down at the nick, I've had the filth do it to me in the cells.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Looking at that vid, he isn’t in handcuffs when he was kicked. I’m not defending or accusing anyone. 
cheers.

ye he ain’t mate it’s worse looks stiff as a board from been tasered 

usual behaviour from the c**ts aint it 

how many poor c**ts get that  and worse everyday down the block when there locked up 

• Haha 1

Learned a long time ago not to fck with coppers especially when the cuffs are on, well out of order what that pig done in the vid, shame they're not as keen to use a bit of force elsewhere in the community

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Just a typical Saturday night down at the nick, I've had the filth do it to me in the cells.

Cos your black innit bruv

The boot that the prostrate prisoner received was delivered whilst the cop was stressed out, with adrenalin surging through his body. Its not really very shocking, perfectly understandable in fact. His back up , his female colleagues, were ineffective, this may have  contributed  to him experiencing a higher level of stress. Reminded me of the female secret service in America recently.

I'm not a mysoginist, female cops are often very useful in calming situations down. But not in a situation as shown on the video. 

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I know it's sad.... and I'm sorry to say it....but I have little sympathy anymore. Will this soldier and his family stand with Tommy Robinson when he speaks out about Islam. Lee rigbys family attacked Tommy and any 'right wing' groups. Did the families of the kids killed in the arena attack start a group called 'victims of terror against foreign extremists'?? 

When even the victims of these scumbags won't speak out then sorry....but I'm not prepared to worry myself sick on their behalf.

Unfortunately....it's going to have to get worse before it gets better....how much worse can it get.

Spot on mate!

• Like 1