29 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

About time these armies we have just rampages through the local mosque and gets payback. Our political elite really have a lot to answer for

They are responsible for every rape, murder sexual assault and other crime commited by an immigrant

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was that mental, he had the mental capacity to arrive select his target and make his getaway on a moped, yep that’s the planning of a real deranged person, god they talk some shite.

They are responsible for every rape, murder sexual assault and other crime commited by an immigrant

Brit soldier stabbed to bits ,and we're on to some prick at an airport getting some mild justice??? 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, kanny said:

A NASA  engineer as well......

They all are…..didn’t you get the memo ? Lol 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, kanny said:

A NASA  engineer as well......

Shouldn't laugh ,nigger wants a painful end ,should be are services go out in uniform, should be allowed there weapon ,

• Like 3

I know it's sad.... and I'm sorry to say it....but I have little sympathy anymore. Will this soldier and his family stand with Tommy Robinson when he speaks out about Islam. Lee rigbys family attacked Tommy and any 'right wing' groups. Did the families of the kids killed in the arena attack start a group called 'victims of terror against foreign extremists'?? 

When even the victims of these scumbags won't speak out then sorry....but I'm not prepared to worry myself sick on their behalf.

Unfortunately....it's going to have to get worse before it gets better....how much worse can it get.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I know it's sad.... and I'm sorry to say it....but I have little sympathy anymore. Will this soldier and his family stand with Tommy Robinson when he speaks out about Islam. Lee rigbys family attacked Tommy and any 'right wing' groups. Did the families of the kids killed in the arena attack start a group called 'victims of terror against foreign extremists'?? 

When even the victims of these scumbags won't speak out then sorry....but I'm not prepared to worry myself sick on their behalf.

Unfortunately....it's going to have to get worse before it gets better....how much worse can it get.

Was it in the name of Islam or is he just a headcase?

47 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Was it in the name of Islam or is he just a headcase?

I heard it was in response to the choudry arrest....but I don't watch the news, just pick up bits on here.....so I tend to form opinions whilst being poorly informed 😂

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I heard it was in response to the choudry arrest....but I don't watch the news, just pick up bits on here.....so I tend to form opinions whilst being poorly informed 😂

Last I read they had no motive as of yet, hope the rat gets put down.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, wildman said:

In,t the sole purpose of a  solders existence  to be attacked and attack others , just  saying  like 

More and more I understand why the UK vets I talk to mostly say they have plans to or want to come state side

• Like 1

what sad is there’s ring door bell footage you can hear the attack the women screaming and two men stood looking out doing f**k all what point you grab something and both of you get into him the british beta male is a pathetic species 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
X.COM

Anyone seen this at Manchester airport today 

we all give someone a boot but a stamp like that hard floor boots on dangerous way to do it 

22 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

More and more I understand why the UK vets I talk to mostly say they have plans to or want to come state side

So do I, let the uk fall as its being ruined from within, how i feel is if the king is letting it happen and wont defend his peoples then let him keep the 3rd world hoardes and take their tax pounds to keep his family in the lavish lifestyle, ohhh aye these 3rd world c**ts dont work so dont pay tax, id be happy to see a white flight where we are welcome with our intelligence and work ethic. The uk is on trek to be the 1st african nation in europe ffs, 

p.s wilf wants to know will you build him a granda flat in your garden and he will move too