Hi- looking for bone man in SE. Have called and e mailed dog track no response. Tried fb but nothing seems to come up local. 20 month lurcher seems to pull up after last bit of growth. Third time since spring, rear leg, left foot, now right foot. Breeder thinks he’s thrown back out which makes sense. 

Edited by R2d2
  • R2d2 changed the title to Bone man

22 hours ago, R2d2 said:

Hi- looking for bone man in SE. Have called and e mailed dog track no response. Tried fb but nothing seems to come up local. 20 month lurcher seems to pull up after last bit of growth. Third time since spring, rear leg, left foot, now right foot. Breeder thinks he’s thrown back out which makes sense. 

Keep trying racing kennels, or try dogs that winning few races, a bloke who was on here Max, from up north Sunderland, he good on racing dogs. If you still don't get any luck with racing kennels. Pm and and your info  on you and dog type it is, he might tell you where look regards kennels. Or even a bone man.   Ray

• Like 1

There's a vet based in Uxbridge who was well respected for greyhound and whippet work. I have no experience of him and checking his details last year I saw He was investigated for malpractice signing off certification for Irish puppies so easy to find on internet search. That said it seems he was allowed to continue practicing. Two owners I know really rate him

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Luckee legs said:

There's a vet based in Uxbridge who was well respected for greyhound and whippet work. I have no experience of him and checking his details last year I saw He was investigated for malpractice signing off certification for Irish puppies so easy to find on internet search. That said it seems he was allowed to continue practicing. Two owners I know really rate him

We have used this guy several times...

Foolishly,...he got himself involved in a bad old thing,... and was duly punished for it....

Personally,...I would trust him with a running dog,....he definitely knows the score....👍

• Like 1