Brill, best one yet.

Well done Ray that looks a proper job. Nothing more satisfying than cooking a nice meal then enjoy eating it.

Cheers Arry

Fair play to you Ray, nice you are ticking along mate.

It all takes time and the main job is that you are feeling positive.

You always come across as a very, very nice lad so I wish you well. 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, WILF said:

Fair play to you Ray, nice you are ticking along mate.

It all takes time and the main job is that you are feeling positive.

You always come across as a very, very nice lad so I wish you well. 

Thanks Wilf, and other folks. Yes I trying mate, it is hard on your own. More so at my age. But I just take one day at a time, and your right, and few other good lads on here, that having the old dogs about does help when you feel bit sad  old Buck and little woody have  helped,  little woody follows me about. I swear they can tell things have changed deff. I give Buck some veg and gravy last night, he loved that, took to him by his kennel, bloody clocks it,   I close the door on him lol yeh getting better cooking a bit now , I have to or starve lol. Yeh thanks again folks, it does help lads. Ray💪👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Try this one Ray so easy.  Bass fillets thats if you like fish.  Put a fan oven on to preheat 200c.  Put a piece of baking parchment on a flat baking tray place Bass fillets skin side up brush with oil place in the oven. Will be done in just 7 minutes with no smell. Serve with chips or new spuds and peas.

Cheers Arry

8 hours ago, Arry said:

Try this one Ray so easy.  Bass fillets thats if you like fish.  Put a fan oven on to preheat 200c.  Put a piece of baking parchment on a flat baking tray place Bass fillets skin side up brush with oil place in the oven. Will be done in just 7 minutes with no smell. Serve with chips or new spuds and peas.

Cheers Arry

That sounds great, I shop Friday I see I  can get couple, when  I do  I let you know, I might send a pic as well.. Just out of in treast don't know, if folks are good on the info regards mobile phones. Got my old smart phone, it about 5-6 years old, it OK . But had fookin prob with EE pissing me about etc, so left them gone to Vodafone , so there my new provider, right had  new sim card, gave my PAC code to them, but still not on there network, so carnt text or email or phone from my mobile. My mobile, not showing mob number, under my name just black  critic sigh.. Told the shop they said be on to night, still not showing my number on my phone. So feck knows, said shop  phone in morning, but said it been. Put on, any ideas ??     Ray

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, bird said:

That sounds great, I shop Friday I see I  can get couple, when  I do  I let you know, I might send a pic as well.. Just out of in treast don't know, if folks are good on the info regards mobile phones. Got my old smart phone, it about 5-6 years old, it OK . But had fookin prob with EE pissing me about etc, so left them gone to Vodafone , so there my new provider, right had  new sim card, gave my PAC code to them, but still not on there network, so carnt text or email or phone from my mobile. My mobile, not showing mob number, under my name just black  critic sigh.. Told the shop they said be on to night, still not showing my number on my phone. So feck knows, said shop  phone in morning, but said it been. Put on, any ideas ??     Ray

Restart the phone....or turn off and on again.

1 hour ago, bird said:

Just remember to put spud or chips on first as the Bass cooks in just 7 minutes, remember skin side up.

Cheers Arry