Biden drops out……

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Confirmation bias, what did I tell you, do you have a time stamp for that video, I'm guessing it was very early on in the vaccine rollout? 

It doesnt matter when it was it was lies an they knew it mate,keep you it lit I'm away to the countryside,if a wee lurcher to train😉

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What if he wakes up and thinks he's still in the running?

Could Hilary take a short break from eating and sexually abusing children to challenge Rasputin, sorry Trump?  Nah, loser. Kamala Harris is not up to it imo. No charisma. It was a big step to hav

My kid just took a pic from his TV….  

Posted Images

Just now, Francie, said:

It doesnt matter when it was it was lies an they knew it mate,keep you it lit I'm away to the countryside,if a wee lurcher to train😉

You are so gullible it's unreal lol. 

Don't be bombarding it with conspiracy theories mate, it'll be too scared to leave the kennel. Lol

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

He'd grab anything by the pussy given the chance, niagra? He's used to Stormy weather. Lol

Sure oul kameltoe start her division already, wants unity for murica then goes straight to insulting trump and his voters, so still hates half of america ffs, she must have gotten her law degree in a lucky bag

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Sure oul kameltoe start her division already, wants unity for murica then goes straight to insulting trump and his voters, so still hates half of america ffs, she must have gotten her law degree in a lucky bag

She's just lit him up like a Christmas tree with her comments, he's mentioned he won't debate her, she's got him terrified. Lol

Just now, Pewit said:

She's just lit him up like a Christmas tree with her comments, he's mentioned he won't debate her, she's got him terrified. Lol

Nahhh cant see it, she will lose to him every time, then be seen as a failure when he gets elected president and fail in to the back benches, keeping killiarys husband in a dress happy for her, the demoprat party are more like a demonic cult

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

Hahsha I take it you havent seen her talk,she is useless,she cany string two sentences together,she hasnt a notion whsts going on lol 

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Nahhh cant see it, she will lose to him every time, then be seen as a failure when he gets elected president and fail in to the back benches, keeping killiarys husband in a dress happy for her, the demoprat party are more like a demonic cult

We will see, I couldn't give a toss lol. But, he has mentioned he won't debate her, I think she puts the frighteners on him, a man like him will hate a strong woman.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Hahsha I take it you havent seen her talk,she is useless,she cany string two sentences together,she hasnt a notion whsts going on lol 

Thought you was training the lurcher, got sick of you already mate? Lol

7 minutes ago, Pewit said:

We will see, I couldn't give a toss lol. But, he has mentioned he won't debate her, I think she puts the frighteners on him, a man like him will hate a strong woman.

He likes strong women at work but they still get on their knees to take a new kids on the block, he has a lot of strong business women in his companies that are loyal to him. Kamila wont be able to give speeches as she just laugh and giggles constantly. 

18 minutes ago, Pewit said:

He made a cnut out of Hilary Clinton when he debated her lol, probably the most powerful woman in America

You'd argue a Blackbird white ye massive walloper. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Pewit said:

A strong woman ahahahsha have you seen her record as a lawyer ffs,shes a c**t of a woman,an was only chosen to be VP because shes a black woman mate,once again a diversity higher,which you will see when she opens her mouth.

I'm at the gate of the field laughing at you,have you seen Biden's picks for the courts,judges,they are a complete joke an have been exposed in the Senate under oath,exposing there past cases,how lenient of times given to serial child molesters,murderers,rapists,there scumbags,an how they are political activists for a series of left looney garbage,there lunatics 

34 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

He made a cnut out of Hilary Clinton when he debated her lol, probably the most powerful woman in America

You'd argue a Blackbird white ye massive walloper. 

Potato! Lol

Edited by Pewit
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Francie, said:

A strong woman ahahahsha have you seen her record as a lawyer ffs,shes a c**t of a woman,an was only chosen to be VP because shes a black woman mate,once again a diversity higher,which you will see when she opens her mouth.

I'm at the gate of the field laughing at you,have you seen Biden's picks for the courts,judges,they are a complete joke an have been exposed in the Senate under oath,exposing there past cases,how lenient of times given to serial child molesters,murderers,rapists,there scumbags,an how they are political activists for a series of left looney garbage,there lunatics 

You forgot to add they're all reptilians, I can't believe you both are so triggered by this woman, she could be a family member. Lol

Screenshot_20240723-192240.png

Edited by Pewit