The Lakes or Scotland.

32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Catterick to Carlisle ?

Mheh….what’s 75 miles along the A66 between friends ?

Cheers.

Good for hares along there , spent many a night roadsiding and Sundays piss wrapped on the hills 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Swallows and Amazons weekend 

so you shit ya pants and never went to katchums then after all you lying dosser lol 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Good for hares along there , spent many a night roadsiding and Sundays piss wrapped on the hills 

Typp Ratcher had a lot of permission along there. He invited me once but I couldn’t make it, before he died.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/07/2024 at 16:34, mC HULL said:

funny that at the time i miss katch he was funny at times 

Katch was a good bloke he was always offering days out and help to other people on here, and his input was good with the trapping ect the place is poorer without him. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

Katch was a good bloke he was always offering days out and help to other people on here, and his input was good with the trapping ect the place is poorer without him. 

i agree mate 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Good lad is katch, i.miss him hope he's ok

• Like 1
On 21/07/2024 at 10:50, Pewit said:

Any recommendations for long weekends away in August?

I would prefer a nice lodge somewhere with lots of beautiful scenery and maybe a hot tub for good measure.

Well look matey, no matter where you go, I hope you have a jolly good time, now then I enjoy your posts, and I'm sure rest of the forum agree, so if you stick ya bank details up, I will see thi reet     innit 

The lakes or Scotland, different but both breath taking in equal measure.

If it’s just you and the Mrs, I personally wouldn’t book anything….just jump in the motor and see where you can get fixed up for the night.

Hawkshead is a lovely little village to spend the night, Troutbeck, Kentmere is a nice spot….f**k, it’s just all out of this world.

Ive only driven through Scotland and stayed at a mates house, but I did bottom to  40 mile shy of the top and it was all awesome…..big sky….big, big sky up there.

Fantastic 

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

The lakes or Scotland, different but both breath taking in equal measure.

If it’s just you and the Mrs, I personally wouldn’t book anything….just jump in the motor and see where you can get fixed up for the night.

Hawkshead is a lovely little village to spend the night, Troutbeck, Kentmere is a nice spot….f**k, it’s just all out of this world.

Ive only driven through Scotland and stayed at a mates house, but I did bottom to  40 mile shy of the top and it was all awesome…..big sky….big, big sky up there.

Fantastic 

Have you done the wild Atlantic way over in Ireland mate. The son inlaw and a few of his mates recently did it on their motorbikes and he said the scenery was breathtaking.