9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

easiest way with mole grips or you get a screw with a slide hammer screw it in pull it out but some you can’t drill there solid so first method you said is best i’d say 

Drilling them out is a faff, handier to just break it out and replace. 

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roy cropper,no one ever suspects Roy.

Found em.... I went out the other day and hid em in a plant pot cos I couldn't be bothered carrying em ....then forgot where I'd hid em 😂

Looking at that I have a tool that would take 5-10 seconds to gain entry,but yes,you can drill it out and change the barrel.

Posted Images

Just now, waltjnr said:

I definitely wouldn't, your a wild man ,let me do the film !!

Hopefully never caught on film sir,enjoy your weekend.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, mackem said:

Roy cropper,no one ever suspects Roy.

IMG_8899.jpeg

I was on the set of corrie and met Roy in Roy's Rolls, was a nice fella. A lot of the cast was. I got asked if I wanted to do an extra cast, but declined as I like to be incognito in life. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Leo Sayer said:

I was on the set of corrie and met Roy in Roy's Rolls, was a nice fella. A lot of the cast was. I got asked if I wanted to do an extra cast, but declined as I like to be incognito in life. 

I base myself upon Roy in everyday life (apart from shagging a ladyboy) one of my sisters calls me Roy Cropper as I always look down at heel and shabby,I would love to have had a tea in Roy’s cafe,did you do a tour of the set?

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

I base myself upon Roy in everyday life (apart from shagging a ladyboy) one of my sisters calls me Roy Cropper as I always look down at heel and shabby,I would love to have had a tea in Roy’s cafe,did you do a tour of the set?

No I had a little side hustle at corrie for a few years for a few quid and went the odd time and met the cast. But that little nugget dried up a while ago.

Funny enough my sister calls me a p***y and says I was never the same since I came back from living in a caravan down south in my teens. She says I am feral lol. I too always look shabby. In fact a at the end of winter I had built a hide in the woods at side of canal and had been baiting it up everyday after work. Now further on in the woods there is some tents were crack heads live. So this particular day am dressed in my usual attire and I I am walking into the woods a bloke comes out the bushes all startled to me, he was well dressed and he said all started " sorry mate I got caught short on the canal and needed a pee, don't worry I haven't touched your stuff ! " then it dawned on me, he thought I was a crack head from the tents lol. I was dressed in dirty shabby clothes and carrying a loaf of bread lol. If he had people watched me he did of picked up on the fact I was wearing a nice watch. It just made me laugh, I am what I am 

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

No I had a little side hustle at corrie for a few years for a few quid and went the odd time and met the cast. But that little nugget dried up a while ago.

Funny enough my sister calls me a p***y and says I was never the same since I came back from living in a caravan down south in my teens. She says I am feral lol. I too always look shabby. In fact a at the end of winter I had built a hide in the woods at side of canal and had been baiting it up everyday after work. Now further on in the woods there is some tents were crack heads live. So this particular day am dressed in my usual attire and I I am walking into the woods a bloke comes out the bushes all startled to me, he was well dressed and he said all started " sorry mate I got caught short on the canal and needed a pee, don't worry I haven't touched your stuff ! " then it dawned on me, he thought I was a crack head from the tents lol. I was dressed in dirty shabby clothes and carrying a loaf of bread lol. If he had people watched me he did of picked up on the fact I was wearing a nice watch. It just made me laugh, I am what I am 

A month or so back I was feeling a bit peckish so went to a decent restaurant, phoned ahead to see if they had a table, turned up in my everyday attire of building site type clothes, the concierge when I went in asked was I maintenance, I have also been mistaken for a beggar in the past, as I always say....... Times are hard. 

IMG_20240404_160444.jpg

IMG_20240404_160644.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

A month or so back I was feeling a bit peckish so went to a decent restaurant, phoned ahead to see if they had a table, turned up in my everyday attire of building site type clothes, the concierge when I went in asked was I maintenance, I have also been mistaken for a beggar in the past, as I always say....... Times are hard. 

IMG_20240404_160444.jpg

IMG_20240404_160644.jpg

Lol , I prefer to blend inn 

Found em.... I went out the other day and hid em in a plant pot cos I couldn't be bothered carrying em ....then forgot where I'd hid em 😂

PXL_20240721_085320031.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I wouldn’t be surprised if you couldn’t just rake that with a pick and pop it straight open. I managed the same to my old front door with absolutely no skill and a cheap pick set off Amazon.

On 21/07/2024 at 09:59, Leo Sayer said:

We're you Hailey croppers fluffer ?.😁

• Haha 1