Just Stop Oil protesters jailed.

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I looked at that report yesterday that young girl protester is going to get eaten alive in nick....crazy sentence she got at 4 years...

I saw the mother of the girl complaining that due to the sentence her lovely daughter wouldnt be able to attend her brothers wedding, tough fckn titty

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres the right to protest, yes, then theres these wankers who just think its ok to block public roads, stop people from getting to work to pay their bills, you know the type, the loony left greenies

I think it's fair , it needs to stop they're only affecting working people and stopping people getting to hospital or work and endangering lives on roads or blockading cooking oil depos lol. If they w

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at al

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

And with the new sentencing guidelines they will be out in 18 months.

Cheers.

half the 4 or 18 month if 40 percent and then 6 month tag so serve 12 month 

• Like 1
On 21/07/2024 at 11:20, Pewit said:

It's not though really is it mate, the scientific community and peer reviewed studies are universal, climate change is real.

But again, that doesn't mean that we have good policies or a clear plan to combat it, but maybe that's because the elites aren't interested?  At some point they will have to face the music mate.

So was the bullshit I was force fed as a youngster about a coming ice age, all the science then was irrefutable, go back to the start of this climate change hysteria it was based on some research done by the university of norwich, few years later they admitted some of it was flawed but it was too late, too many were earning big bucks out of it to back down.

• Like 1
On 25/07/2024 at 18:49, Bakerboy said:

I saw the mother of the girl complaining that due to the sentence her lovely daughter wouldnt be able to attend her brothers wedding, tough fckn titty

Find out if she`ll be released for that day then set up several protest marches all along the route from the prison to the church!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, neil82 said:

So was the bullshit I was force fed as a youngster about a coming ice age, all the science then was irrefutable, go back to the start of this climate change hysteria it was based on some research done by the university of norwich, few years later they admitted some of it was flawed but it was too late, too many were earning big bucks out of it to back down.

Again, your geography teacher isn't part of the scientific community. But, the thing with science, is that it is open to change, that's where people go wrong, believing that it's set in stone.

On 25/07/2024 at 17:09, TOMO said:

I looked at that report yesterday that young girl protester is going to get eaten alive in nick....crazy sentence she got at 4 years...

If thats the one that shouts out that she`s a lesbian and proud of it then I would think she`s looking foreward to that!

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Again, your geography teacher isn't part of the scientific community. But, the thing with science, is that it is open to change, that's where people go wrong, believing that it's set in stone.

Geography teacher had a bit more sense than to push what he thought about it, look foreward to the time when some of the scientists admit they are wrong over this (never going to happen, the same way that those who predicted an ice age at the start of this century are never going to admit they were wrong.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, neil82 said:

Geography teacher had a bit more sense than to push what he thought about it, look foreward to the time when some of the scientists admit they are wrong over this (never going to happen, the same way that those who predicted an ice age at the start of this century are never going to admit they were wrong.

So, you're claiming that over 90% of the world's scientists are wrong on the matter and that human industry has had no impact on the planets climate? 

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

So, you're claiming that over 90% of the world's scientists are wrong on the matter and that human industry has had no impact on the planets climate? 

Not getting into a debate over it, you have your belief and I have mine but I seriously doubt your figure of 90%, most serious scientists are well aware that the planet always has had and always will have natural tempreture cycles

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, neil82 said:

Not getting into a debate over it, you have your belief and I have mine but I seriously doubt your figure of 90%, most serious scientists are well aware that the planet always has had and always will have natural tempreture cycles

You're wrong, it's well acknowledged that the planet has had natural fluctuations. But, it is also well acknowledged that changes have happened at an accelerated and unsustainable rate since industry began.

14 minutes ago, Pewit said:

You're wrong, it's well acknowledged that the planet has had natural fluctuations. But, it is also well acknowledged that changes have happened at an accelerated and unsustainable rate since industry began.

Yes I think it's pure folly to think that 8 billion people on this planet aren't making a negative impact in some form or another...of course we are

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The 2000 nuclear bomb tests carried out over the years, can't have had a positive effect on the planet ,and what ever comes out the back of the countless planes criss crossing the skies ? Penalised for driving a diesel van into London, but we'll ignore the dirty great jets ,if they are clean to run why aren't we all driving jet engined cars instead of electric, all a big scam to make the rich richer 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

The 2000 nuclear bomb tests carried out over the years, can't have had a positive effect on the planet ,and what ever comes out the back of the countless planes criss crossing the skies ? Penalised for driving a diesel van into London, but we'll ignore the dirty great jets ,if they are clean to run why aren't we all driving jet engined cars instead of electric, all a big scam to make the rich richer 

We are confusing political exploitation with scientific warning, they are not mutually exclusive.

34 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Iv asked you this already mate,what is the main cause of climate change,an is it the warming your talking about or the cooling that scares you?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Iv asked you this already mate,what is the main cause of climate change,an is it the warming your talking about or the cooling that scares you?

Nothing scares me, I'll be long before we see the worst of it. 😁

• Haha 1