Just Stop Oil protesters jailed.

48 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You have completely misunderstood.

I don’t want to be like a dog with a bone, but I’m not letting you away with this ! 
You said “To me ANYONE planning ANYTHING gets locked up or they don’t”. It’s YOU, certainly not me, that not only APPEARS to approve it but has actually said it. Your using the old military tactic of “ deny, deflect and blame the accuser” , you’re trying to say I said what YOU actually said !

Its getting to repetitive now, I guess I’m out .

Cheers.

My fault, I wasn’t clear and the writing skills leave a lot to be desired.

My rather badly worded phrase means that if we are not locking up people like the Palestine mob or the Black Lives Matter mob then how can we in all Logic lock up these people ?…….you either have to lock them all up or none of them, I’d prefer none of them because the cost to freedom is too expensive.

We have conspiracy to murder law already, you can’t lump this in with that……because it’s just not the same in any reality.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres the right to protest, yes, then theres these wankers who just think its ok to block public roads, stop people from getting to work to pay their bills, you know the type, the loony left greenies

I think it's fair , it needs to stop they're only affecting working people and stopping people getting to hospital or work and endangering lives on roads or blockading cooking oil depos lol. If they w

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at al

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

My fault, I wasn’t clear and the writing skills leave a lot to be desired.

My rather badly worded phrase means that if we are not locking up people like the Palestine mob or the Black Lives Matter mob then how can we in all Logic lock up these people ?…….you either have to lock them all up or none of them, I’d prefer none of them because the cost is to freedom is too expensive.

We have conspiracy to murder law already, you can’t lump this in with that……because it’s just not the same in any reality.

Thank you, I’d far rather carry on an interesting discussion, debate where the adversaries can see and respect, without necessarily agreeing with, the opinions of others . It’s very easy to take the statement you made and I have quoted to “reductio ad absurdum”.

Your statement, taken in the context of groups with similar aims and actions , but different philosophies , should be subject to the same laws of course makes sense, but in the far wider context of equating someone planning to protest his local council to someone planning an atrocity makes no sense at all.

We appear to be on the same page, at last ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Thank you, I’d far rather carry on an interesting discussion, debate where the adversaries can see and respect, without necessarily agreeing with, the opinions of others . It’s very easy to take the statement you made and I have quoted to “reductio ad absurdum”.

Your statement, taken in the context of groups with similar aims and actions , but different philosophies , should be subject to the same laws of course makes sense, but in the far wider context of equating someone planning to protest his local council to someone planning an atrocity makes no sense at all.

We appear to be on the same page, at last ! LOL !

Cheers.

Ditto mate :thumbs:

I believe having looked briefly at the legislation that planning an atrocity and planning a protest are now worthy of a long prison sentence, except for the latter, which only requires a random government official to decide it’s illegal on the day at any given time and can be applied (or not applied) to whoever that official sees fit……..and that is what many lads are approving of in approving of these people being jailed. 

That’s bad law anyway you stack it up imho mate. 

Now, my suspicion is having watched the trajectory of my country for these last 40 odd years, that it will only be applied to silence uncomfortable voices and that has indeed been proven (imho) with other protests that were allowed to go ahead unmolested. 
That’s bad news for a British bloke who is in a very real fight for his culture and his country and his way of life. 
Again, jmho 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Prisons are gonna be full to the brim when this lot get 5 yrs each for protesting

Nice to see the white English all stood outside cop shop in rochdale🙄🙄🙄

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Prisons are gonna be full to the brim when this lot get 5 yrs each for protesting

3 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Nice to see the white English all stood outside cop shop in rochdale🙄🙄🙄

And there you have it boys…….

But nobody has been jailed for protesting 🙄

I do get your point that white British probably will be and their is a two tier justice system...

The oil wankers got jailed after 8 serious warnings for blocking roads and attacking priceless artifacts 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

But nobody has been jailed for protesting 🙄

I do get your point that white British probably will be and their is a two tier justice system...

The oil wankers got jailed after 8 serious warnings for blocking roads and attacking priceless artifacts 

We can’t talk about there being a two tier police system and then applaud the use of a two tier police system….it’s ludicrous mate.

Which by the way is completely unrelated to the massive infringement of your freedoms this legislation has enshrined in law. 

• Like 1

I looked at that report yesterday that young girl protester is going to get eaten alive in nick....crazy sentence she got at 4 years...

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Mate as much as I'm no fan of these just stop oil guys .....there's no way on earth they deserved what they got

They did after so many warnings. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Mate as much as I'm no fan of these just stop oil guys .....there's no way on earth they deserved what they got

Do you think you’d get ELEVEN warnings off a court for coursing before you got jailed ?

I see those two stupid bints that threw soup over the Van Gogh painting have been found guilty…. I bet their arses are twitching now !

You have to do your own time, not like having a millionaire or a “go fund me” paying your fine !

It was obviously meant as a deterrent to others .

Cheers.