Just Stop Oil protesters jailed.

Just now, king said:

Machine is filled every morning before I get to the machine mate..

I shouldn't have to accept wasting 2hrs or more of my life for some scruffy hypocrite to protest..its as simple as that..hopefully he will think differently in future..fecking idiots the lot of them mate..

I could think of a few hypothetical scenarios that would make you contemplate taking your words back fella, if it was a cause you supported would you hand on heart be so sure? 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres the right to protest, yes, then theres these wankers who just think its ok to block public roads, stop people from getting to work to pay their bills, you know the type, the loony left greenies

I think it's fair , it needs to stop they're only affecting working people and stopping people getting to hospital or work and endangering lives on roads or blockading cooking oil depos lol. If they w

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at al

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Do you really think any of them will do a five stretch ? 
Theres only one who got five, the others got four.

Ill be very surprised if any of them do two !

This is just a deterrent to other middle class , weekend anarchists.

The whole justice system is insane and a con and an insult to a thinking person’s intelligence!

Life sentence ? Ten years , out in five ! 
Prisons are full, hey, let’s not build more prisons, just stop sending people to prison, and let those already in, out early ! 
Drugs, ahh f**k it just give the doped up chav c**t who might run over your child and kill them a roadside caution !

And people wonder why the countries f****d ?

And don’t get me started on immigration !

Rant over, back to watching GBNews and the meltdown in America and Putin sitting with a huge bowl of popcorn laughing his arse off !

Salam Alaykum, ( better all start learning Arabic , lads).

( I’m sober , lads, just doing what others do and looking for a bite instead of a sensible conversation ).

Cheers.

Totally agree, there should be a legalised cull on drug dealers, then onto illegal gimmiegrants, cattle prod for our own lazy gits that are workshy, the prisoners should be doing the council/executive and roadworks until they are freed again, railroad repairs carried out by the least risky prisoners who are on parole, the dangerous cat a types are to be working inside the jails only on certain jobs where they cant get objects to stab others with, that would sort a lot of problems out

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Totally agree, there should be a legalised cull on drug dealers, then onto illegal gimmiegrants, cattle prod for our own lazy gits that are workshy, the prisoners should be doing the council/executive and roadworks until they are freed again, railroad repairs carried out by the least risky prisoners who are on parole, the dangerous cat a types are to be working inside the jails only on certain jobs where they cant get objects to stab others with, that would sort a lot of problems out

Been watching the Saw movies by any chance.....

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I could think of a few hypothetical scenarios that would make you contemplate taking your words back fella, if it was a cause you supported would you hand on heart be so sure? 

How can I support such a stupid protest mate..everything in my house the cars we drive infact every single part of mine and others lives are a result of oil..every single part of them protesters lives are a result of oil..ffs they travel about themselves using oil..I couldn't think of a bigger bunch of hypocrites than them lot..

It's totally insane mate..feck em..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, king said:

How can I support such a stupid protest mate..everything in my house the cars we drive infact every single part of mine and others lives are a result of oil..every single part of them protesters lives are a result of oil..ffs they travel about themselves using oil..I couldn't think of a bigger bunch of hypocrites than them lot..

It's totally insane mate..feck em..

But that's what I'm saying, you might not support their cause, but if someone was protesting for a cause you support, would you be so sure that their punishment is fitting?

14 minutes ago, Pewit said:

But that's what I'm saying, you might not support their cause, but if someone was protesting for a cause you support, would you be so sure that their punishment is fitting?

It's impossible for anyone in the western world to support such a cause though..after they have been protesting..they use transport to get back home and every single element of there lives involves the use of oil...

It's like protesting at Thames water hq handcuffed to the main gates..shouting just stop water..then later on having a drink of water..its absolute madness and hugely hypocritical mate..

How the hell can you protest about something that you actively take a part in...

4 minutes ago, king said:

It's impossible for anyone in the western world to support such a cause though..after they have been protesting..they use transport to get back home and every single element of there lives involves the use of oil...

It's like protesting at Thames water hq handcuffed to the main gates..shouting just stop water..then later on having a drink of water..its absolute madness and hugely hypocritical mate..

How the hell can you protest about something that you actively take a part in...

I think you are being a tad narrow minded about things. I can understand if many people think it is hypocritical, but isn't it about national & global change, that's what really makes a big difference? I don't know what measures they all take, maybe their carbon footprint is very low, maybe it isn't, maybe they are full of shit and don't really believe in it all, but, I think 5 years is very harsh punishment.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

I think you are being a tad narrow minded about things. I can understand if many people think it is hypocritical, but isn't it about national & global change, that's what really makes a big difference? I don't know what measures they all take, maybe their carbon footprint is very low, maybe it isn't, maybe they are full of shit and don't really believe in it all, but, I think 5 years is very harsh punishment.

They should get 10yrs for being such massive hypocrites...feck em mate..

• Like 1

They’re making an example of them because their ‘protesting’ (it’s not), will eventually and quite naturally lead to reasonable people doing something criminal out of frustration.

It’s not the British way to simply legislate to allow that so they’re cracking down before it gets messy.

I’d prefer to have more right to use force but that isn’t the British way.

• Like 1
On 21/07/2024 at 12:30, WILF said:

They didn’t even go to a protest, they just planned one ! 

It’s meat for the hard of thinking mate, a petty morsel thrown to the mob to curry favour……

A corpse to gain favour for 2 minutes.

Its f***ing you in the arse and shoving a lollipop in your mouth to make you think it’s nice ! 

I always say, the thing that finished me off in my country was when I realised it was my own f***ing us the worst and this is a prime example. 

Divide and conquer, we're actually doing their job for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Pewit said:

To say all the prisons full it does seem harsh to me but like has been said they are affecting the status quo with their protests and these sentences are imo a warning to others to curb their protests. It reminds a bit in the miners strike when some of them striking miners at the battle of Orgreave were charged with rioting and were looking at lengthy prison sentences if found guilty as I know it sent shock waves through a lot of miners who were on strike who like me didn't want to be stitched up and banged up by the establishment for protesting. 

• Like 1

One of their mother’s on TV bleating about her missing her brother’s wedding. These comments are on the money and I couldn’t have put it any better…

IMG_2141.jpeg

• Like 6

now look ya here , theres one or two members of this forum need detention, and im not talking prison either, some of the posts some of you make , you need treatment, now as fer me is chaps like me as posts decent stuff dont you agree, keeps this forum ticking over, now ive interupted mi brekky writing this and im not to pleased ta ta fer now chaps 

10 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

your like a house nigger but worse lol 

lock everyone up who wont be a slave for 12 hours a day and all weekend and only have 3 weeks off a year lol 

the slaves in america 150 year ago had it better ffs lol

• Haha 2