Just Stop Oil protesters jailed.

3 minutes ago, Arry said:

Your right mate. I was on a fishing committee for a sea angling club and  Wyvern committee (South West of England NFSA). I put forward a motion to stand by Hunting at the same time. Nobody wanted to know I said at the you're next it's slowly slowly its all going.

Cheers Arry

This is exactly the same mate…….

If they want to put a new motorway through your front garden and you plan, JUST PLAN, to protest about it…..you can get 5 years……that’s the reality.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres the right to protest, yes, then theres these wankers who just think its ok to block public roads, stop people from getting to work to pay their bills, you know the type, the loony left greenies

I think it's fair , it needs to stop they're only affecting working people and stopping people getting to hospital or work and endangering lives on roads or blockading cooking oil depos lol. If they w

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at al

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

This is exactly the same mate…….

If they want to put a new motorway through your front garden and you plan, JUST PLAN, to protest about it…..you can get 5 years……that’s the reality.

So what happens if you lose your job if your on last chance? Youd stand and cheer the poofs on after youve just got the sack or a loved one died waiting on an ambulance? I know what id do if it was me

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at all costs. In a minute way the JSO protesters disrupted the economy, so they were made an example of.

The same thing happened in the miners' strike. The miners threatened the power supply of the economy hence they were punished, big time.

A young student was sentenced to 6 months during the 2011 riots for stealing bottles of water worth £3.50. Again, if people disobey the rules, smash windows and take goods without working and paying for them, expect the state to take fearsome revenge.

The Perterloo massacre was instigated because people gathered peacefully  and said "f**k this we want better representation in parliament". The landed gentry and the factory owners wanted the status quo_ enormous profits and no  representation of  the working class, hence  the state murdered 18 people, mown down by the cavalry with sabres.  Hundreds of men women and children  were seriously injured.

The lesson is... Don't f**k with the big boys who run and protect the economy.

You don't have to be a raving Marxist to point out that the global economy weighs heavily in favour of the obscenely rich. Their interests are in making ever more profit and screwing the rest of us. The police and the courts always put their interests first.

By the way has anyone noticed the state of the planet? We have a system based on greed, pillage and theft of the earth's resources. Maybe in a hundred years time when humans are bearing the fruit of massive global pollution and global warming , JSO protesters will be remembered with respect. 

I wish they had targeted their protests better instead of inconveniencing the public. But 5 years? Out of order, but to be expected.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So what happens if you lose your job if your on last chance? Youd stand and cheer the poofs on after youve just got the sack or a loved one died waiting on an ambulance? I know what id do if it was me

Made up scenarios mate, IF !!!……IF your sister had bollocks she’d be your brother ! 

10 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at all costs. In a minute way the JSO protesters disrupted the state and the economy so they were made an example of.

The same thing happened in the miners' strike. The miners threatened the power supply of the state hence they were punished, big time.

A young student was sentenced to 6 months during the 2011 riots for stealing bottles of water worth £3.50. Again, if people are going to smash windows and take goods without working and paying for them, expect the state to take fearsome revenge.

The Perterloo massacre was instigated because people said "f**k this we want better representation in parliament". The landed gentry and the factory owners wanted the status quo_ enormous profits and no  representation of  the working class, hence  the state murdered 18 people who were mown down by the cavalry with sabres.  Hundreds of men women and children  were seriously injured.

You don't have to be a raving Marxist to point out that the global economy weighs heavily in favour of the obscenely rich. Their interests are in making ever more profit and screwing the rest of us. The police and the courts always put their interests first.

By the way has anyone noticed the state of the planet? We have a system based on greed, pillage and theft of the earth's resources. Maybe in a hundred years time when humans are bearing the fruit of massive global pollution and global warming , JSO protesters will be remembered with respect. 

I wish they had targeted their protests better instead of inconveniencing the public. But 5 years? We are becoming like Russia.

Again I get your point....but....if the system was sorely, or even equally directed to protect the poor and feckless we would all end up with fck all. I don't know the story of the person getting 6 months for stealing water, but, there was obviously more to it than just stealing the water or he most definitely wouldn't of got 6 months. 

Your comments about the just stop oil protesters being looked at with respect.... again I disagree. Yes there is climate change....but attacking local domestic industry, fuel production or farming is never ever going to effect climate change, indeed it will make co2 production and pollution even worse. Has one oil protester even mentioned the massive amount of junk we import from china, have they mentioned destroying our farming while we import more and more food, do they care about heavy metal mining in Africa for battery production? The minute these people protest outside the Chinese embassy or campaign to open smaller local slaughterhouses then I think they would get some respect 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

I've not read any of the sentencing reports etc mate, if it is purely for demonstrating it seems ridiculously harsh, but as you say if the "powers that be" have uncovered a more sinister plan then that might explain it...

It does seem odd that this particular subject had been dealt with so hard, it is in line with pretty much all of the main parties views and championing their cause, so to come down so hard is strange..if it was a campaign against immigration or pro hunting you'd almost expect it 

Shutting down the M25 for 4 days is unprecedented. Who is trying to stop oil. Maybe increase renewables. People using food banks, can't access healthcare struggling to pay bills and a load of people who are unlikely in that position take it upon themselves to block commuters and lorry's , deface art and monuments and invade sports events , tbh after seeing some of the public road removals of protesters that could end badly in itself...

44 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at all costs. In a minute way the JSO protesters disrupted the economy, so they were made an example of.

The same thing happened in the miners' strike. The miners threatened the power supply of the economy hence they were punished, big time.

A young student was sentenced to 6 months during the 2011 riots for stealing bottles of water worth £3.50. Again, if people disobey the rules, smash windows and take goods without working and paying for them, expect the state to take fearsome revenge.

The Perterloo massacre was instigated because people gathered peacefully  and said "f**k this we want better representation in parliament". The landed gentry and the factory owners wanted the status quo_ enormous profits and no  representation of  the working class, hence  the state murdered 18 people, mown down by the cavalry with sabres.  Hundreds of men women and children  were seriously injured.

I wish they had targeted their protests better instead of inconveniencing the public. But 5 years? Out of order, but to be expected.

Nail on the head with this post regarding any threats to the economy regarding protests. In my opinion it was the bombing of Canary Wharf with it's financial institutions by the IRA that was the turning point in bringing the British government to the table for peace talks as the IRA attacking the money but unlike the miners and other protesters knew they could not beat them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Borr said:

Shutting down the M25 for 4 days is unprecedented. Who is trying to stop oil. Maybe increase renewables. People using food banks, can't access healthcare struggling to pay bills and a load of people who are unlikely in that position take it upon themselves to block commuters and lorry's , deface art and monuments and invade sports events , tbh after seeing some of the public road removals of protesters that could end badly in itself...

They didn’t block anything, they got 5 years for just planning to !

22 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Nail on the head with this post regarding any threats to the economy regarding protests. In my opinion it was the bombing of Canary Wharf with it's financial institutions by the IRA that was the turning point in bringing the British government to the table for peace talks as the IRA attacking the money but unlike the miners and other protesters knew they could not beat them. 

Easiest wins ever for the government these things mate, get the press office to drop a few media outlets on the payroll a juicy headline about:

”Woman dies in ambulance because of terrorists protestors” or “Hard up builder evicted because he was an hour late to block pave a drive and now his whole family has to go on the game to eat” or similar salacious drivel and the great British public eat it up like wogs chasing a Bob Geldof grain truck ! 

Next time there is a big discussion on here about how the government is f***ing the ordinary British bloke and how are they getting away with it and all that old bollocks……it’s “this”……this is how !

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Has one oil protester even mentioned the massive amount of junk we import from china, have they mentioned destroying our farming while we import more and more food, do they care about heavy metal mining in Africa for battery production? 

No they haven’t, and because of this legislation and these sentences I doubt anyone else will be mentioning it either. 

Edited by WILF
9 hours ago, Francie, said:

It's not universal at all,its a giant tax scam an another way to control various aspects of are lives,I seriously thought your on the wind up but you getting cringeier by the day mate lol

Come on mate, seriously 

17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Come on mate, seriously 

Yes mate seriously,why is it that all the biggest names that are shouting climate change are the biggest polluters?

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Yes mate seriously,why is it that all the biggest names that are shouting climate change are the biggest polluters?

Maybe cos most are exploitive leeches?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Yes an massive hypocrites mate

And that, but like COVID, that doesn't mean that climate change isn't real fella. It's universally agreed within the scientific community, if the powers that be choose to ignore it and use it as a way to exploit, then shame on them, we will all suffer from their decisions.

• Like 1