Just Stop Oil protesters jailed.

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

They didn’t even go to a protest, they just planned one ! 

It’s meat for the hard of thinking mate, a petty morsel thrown to the mob to curry favour……

A corpse to gain favour for 2 minutes.

Its f***ing you in the arse and shoving a lollipop in your mouth to make you think it’s nice ! 

I always say, the thing that finished me off in my country was when I realised it was my own f***ing us the worst and this is a prime example. 

I don't know of you saw it but I read something the other day about a bloke who had planned to rape, kidnap Nd murder Holly Willoughby, he got sentenced to life...

He is obviously one very sick and f****d up man, but I found it strange he was sentenced in line with the act itself when he hadn't carried it out only planned it... no sympathy here by the way, just rang a bit with this case.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres the right to protest, yes, then theres these wankers who just think its ok to block public roads, stop people from getting to work to pay their bills, you know the type, the loony left greenies

I think it's fair , it needs to stop they're only affecting working people and stopping people getting to hospital or work and endangering lives on roads or blockading cooking oil depos lol. If they w

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at al

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

One would suit me fine with my new job, it's only a 26 mile round trip.

Thats it mate...buy the tool that works...these muppets who have a big 4x4 to only take the kids to school, never pulled a trailer or been on a country road, let alone off road in there life... where I live an electric car wouldn't get up the hill to here in a bit of sleet let aline snow!! 

Just now, NEWKID said:

I don't know of you saw it but I read something the other day about a bloke who had planned to rape, kidnap Nd murder Holly Willoughby, he got sentenced to life...

He is obviously one very sick and f****d up man, but I found it strange he was sentenced in line with the act itself when he hadn't carried it out only planned it... no sympathy here by the way, just rang a bit with this case.

Maybe there is no difference, but in my mind it’s a massive chasm between planning rape & murder to 50 year old Derrick planning to stand on the road with a placard ?

Maybe we consider making someone late to plaster a wall is the same as rape & murder now in this moronic world mate ?, I despair, I really do.

Country deserves everything it’s getting and more, it really does. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Pewit said:

How do you know people aren't protesting in China?

Your logic doesn't make sense, I drive a diesel car/petrol car because of financial reasons, when electric cars become more affordable I will make the switch. And that doesn't mean one can't support climate change actions?

I didn't sat protesting in China. I said protesting outside the Chinese Embassy. Why are they not painting the Embassy's of the worst offending countries instead of Art and Banks.

That was the point I was making the average Joe cant afford an Electric car or a heat exchange unit so why target them? The infrastructure need to be in place first, its just not there yet.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Thats it mate...buy the tool that works...these muppets who have a big 4x4 to only take the kids to school, never pulled a trailer or been on a country road, let alone off road in there life... where I live an electric car wouldn't get up the hill to here in a bit of sleet let aline snow!! 

I've never really contemplated an electric car but a quick search and you can find used Tesla's and Jags for a fair price with reasonable milage. If you charge from home it's substantially cheaper than diesel when on the right tariff. The only downside I can think of is the risk of vandalism as it would be on the drive when charging.

4 minutes ago, Arry said:

I didn't sat protesting in China. I said protesting outside the Chinese Embassy. Why are they not painting the Embassy's of the worst offending countries instead of Art and Banks.

That was the point I was making the average Joe cant afford an Electric car or a heat exchange unit so why target them? The infrastructure need to be in place first, its just not there yet.

Cheers Arry 

I agree but I don't think their protests were specifically aimed at us individuals, it was to cause as much disruption as possible.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

I've never really contemplated an electric car but a quick search and you can find used Tesla's and Jags for a fair price with reasonable milage. If you charge from home it's substantially cheaper than diesel when on the right tariff. The only downside I can think of is the risk of vandalism as it would be on the drive when charging.

If you thinking of buying a second hand electric car I was advised the other day at look at the price of replacing the battery unit.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
Just now, Arry said:

If you thinking of buying a second hand electric car I was advised the other day at look at the price of replacing the battery unit.

Cheers Arry

There is that I know, the question is does that happen often. Apparently electric cars are more reliable because there's less parts to go wrong. Like with every car, it's down to pure luck. Lol

I was a bailiff in some lakes at the time of the hunting ban, I used to talk to everyone about how they should get behind hunting lads, join the CA……almost to a man the anglers said “I don’t give a shit, huntings cruel, nothing to do with me” 

They was as happy as the next man to see that ban, and if not happy then they were completely careless about it……

They didn’t understand that if it could be about hunting lads and things that had existed for millennia in British culture then it could be about anything……..

As I said, today them……tomorrow you !! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I agree but I don't think their protests were specifically aimed at us individuals, it was to cause as much disruption as possible.

Disrupt common working man thats how to get people on your side. When the ordinary man has little chance or capability to change anything.

They are to frightened to attack Embassy's but it would make bigger news would wide. Strange one imo.

Cheers Arry

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

There is that I know, the question is does that happen often. Apparently electric cars are more reliable because there's less parts to go wrong. Like with every car, it's down to pure luck. Lol

I was told to replace the batteries is huge cost mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Arry said:

Disrupt common working man thats how to get people on your side. When the ordinary man has little chance or capability to change anything.

They are to frightened to attack Embassy's but it would make bigger news would wide. Strange one imo.

Cheers Arry

I agree, they are shithouses, but, their sentences are wrong IMO.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I was a bailiff in some lakes at the time of the hunting ban, I used to talk to everyone about how they should get behind hunting lads, join the CA……almost to a man the anglers said “I don’t give a shit, huntings cruel, nothing to do with me” 

They was as happy as the next man to see that ban, and if not happy then they were completely careless about it……

They didn’t understand that if it could be about hunting lads and things that had existed for millennia in British culture then it could be about anything……..

As I said, today them……tomorrow you !! 

Your right mate. I was on a fishing committee for a sea angling club and  Wyvern committee (South West of England NFSA). I put forward a motion to stand by Hunting at the same time. Nobody wanted to know I said at the you're next it's slowly slowly its all going.

Cheers Arry

5 minutes ago, Arry said:

I was told to replace the batteries is huge cost mate.

Cheers Arry

It can be, 15k at least, but I imagine a replacement ICE is not far off for a newer car?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

I agree, they are shithouses, but, their sentences are wrong IMO.

it's a bit harsh but they planed almost a terrorist act to disrupt the country personally I think they crossed a line. They will do less than two anyway.

Cheers Arry