Just Stop Oil protesters jailed.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Im not ranting and you absolutely didn’t answer

You asked how was my walk different from just stop oil, I did answer. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres the right to protest, yes, then theres these wankers who just think its ok to block public roads, stop people from getting to work to pay their bills, you know the type, the loony left greenies

I think it's fair , it needs to stop they're only affecting working people and stopping people getting to hospital or work and endangering lives on roads or blockading cooking oil depos lol. If they w

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at al

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Arry said:

Perhaps they should not be jailed for holding up traffic. Perhaps the should be charged for the estimated cost of every penny that people that lost money and time.

If they want to protest have a march or a gathering in Hide Park or some where and see who supports them.

If it were Pro Hunting blocking roads stopping traffic the way they did the law would kick the shit out of them.

Cheers Arry 

I'd say 5 years in nick is worse than a kicking personally Arry, these people are not my cup of tea but 5 years seems extreme and I have to agree with Wilf sets the precedence for everyone after, I'd guess a hunting march now would be 10 years as 90% of the population don't support us..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'd say 5 years in nick is worse than a kicking personally Arry, these people are not my cup of tea but 5 years seems extreme and I have to agree with Wilf sets the precedence for everyone after, I'd guess a hunting march now would be 10 years as 90% of the population don't support us..

Bingo !……somebody that gets it. 

5 years for conspiracy to protest, rapists and paedophiles often get less!

Now I don't entirely agree with their tactics, but a protest is meant to cause inconvenience or else it wouldn't get noticed, but, they are targeting the wrong people I guess.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

Perhaps they should be left alone like all the odd marks get left alone ? 
What do you reckon mate ?

I don't agree Wilf if they want to protest I've no problem with that fine. If you want to block the M25 then pay the cost thats what I'm saying.

Have your march have a big gathering in a big park. But if you want to block roads stop Ambulances and people earning a living then pay up.

Cheers Arry

6 minutes ago, Arry said:

I don't agree Wilf if they want to protest I've no problem with that fine. If you want to block the M25 then pay the cost thats what I'm saying.

Have your march have a big gathering in a big park. But if you want to block roads stop Ambulances and people earning a living then pay up.

Cheers Arry

In the future it could very well be a small price to pay, if predictions of future catastrophe prove true. What's a million pounds worth of obstruction compared to billions?

Just now, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

If you dig into this stuff mate, it’s a proven fact that protests that cause no hassle at all just don’t work…..as in, it’s been studied and it’s all in black and white.

One of the lead organisers of JSO actually states that fact right from the beginning.

I remember the Brixton & Toxteth riots, they gave the spades everything after those despite them murdering a policeman while they were at it.

The hunt Sabs digging up peoples dead relatives and causing no end of grief, they won.

The IRA killed us for years and now they are the government in NI 

The Muslims have been blowing commuters to bits on the streets of London and that community has had billions thrown at it and the government can’t do enough for them.

But let’s go back further, the suffrage movement and the vote for women, same story. 

If you don’t cause hassle nobody cares or listens, successive governments have set that rule.

But we have seen from the hunting protest and now with this that if you are an indigenous white British person then the government are going to smash your head in with a truncheon or lock you up for massive portions of your lifetime if what you are saying don’t fit the agenda.

Its all right there in front of everyone’s eyes and I’m absolutely baffled, and massively disappointed, that lads like us who have suffered the most abuse in our own lands at the hands of our own government just can’t see it. 

I find it heartbreaking to see my own people cheerleading their own abuse.

• Like 1

Out of likes but I agree with wilf. We all go on about wanting a change but   if things do kick of there will be allot of inconvenience for some people. Should we get 5 years for fighting for our beliefs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Pewit said:

In the future it could very well be a small price to pay, if predictions of future catastrophe prove true. What's a million pounds worth of obstruction compared to billions?

In reality the UK is not a mass polluter. There are countries like China and India that are so why don't these protesters not. gather outside their Embassy's or spraying them with paint. Joe public doesn't have a choice most of us cant afford an electric car so why punish them with their protests. They want to stop licences in the North Sea etc and what does that do?? Make us buy oil from the other side of the earth and ship to us how green is that?

Who on here is prepared to their car or gas boiler for these people. The affordable alternatives are not there yet are they?

Cheers Arry 

I do wonder if these people were causing disruption as pro hunting or anti Islam if the sentiment towards them on here would be the same?

As I said absolutely not my type of people and I don't agree with their tactics (in the main) but 5 years?? And where did this law to imprison for 5 years come from? Is it really a sentence that matches the crime?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Arry said:

In reality the UK is not a mass polluter. There are countries like China and India that are so why don't these protesters not. gather outside their Embassy's or spraying them with paint. Joe public doesn't have a choice most of us cant afford an electric car so why punish them with their protests. They want to stop licences in the North Sea etc and what does that do?? Make us buy oil from the other side of the earth and ship to us how green is that?

Who on here is prepared to their car or gas boiler for these people. The affordable alternatives are not there yet are they?

Cheers Arry 

The new government is going to stop licenses in the North Sea !…..and they still gave these people 5 years !

The Government: You’re  white, you’re British and we are going to give you 5 years for protesting about climate change.

Also The Government : We are going to tax you all into oblivion because we want to stop climate change.

Anyone joining the dots here and finding that things just don’t add up ? 

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I do wonder if these people were causing disruption as pro hunting or anti Islam if the sentiment towards them on here would be the same?

As I said absolutely not my type of people and I don't agree with their tactics (in the main) but 5 years?? And where did this law to imprison for 5 years come from? Is it really a sentence that matches the crime?

It’s a statement, that’s what it is mate. 

3 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry 

Agree mate, this new climate "war" is built on impossibilities, half truths and out right bullshit, we all know that, electric transportation is a pipe dream..perhaps in inner cities but logistically world wide, even nationwide a non starter...our reliance on fossil fuels is here for good...I've said before on here we were talking with EDF about the diesel generators at Hinkleigh point, potentially using our systems to reduce the carbon out put...15k diesel generators of various sizes to "back up" the green energy production...smoke and mirrors mate

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry 

But we can and still have a big influence on others, no? Isn't it a collective issue, if we can set a good example it may sway others in to taking action in the future? 

Isn't that the idea of protest, to try and make political change and push for solutions?

• Like 1