Just Stop Oil protesters jailed.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres the right to protest, yes, then theres these wankers who just think its ok to block public roads, stop people from getting to work to pay their bills, you know the type, the loony left greenies

I think it's fair , it needs to stop they're only affecting working people and stopping people getting to hospital or work and endangering lives on roads or blockading cooking oil depos lol. If they w

We all live in the corporate world. If anybody disrupts a capitalist economy, expect the might of the state to bear down on you. Our political system exists fundamentally  to protect the economy at al

Posted Images

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Not long enough

So, you think protesters should be sentenced to longer than 5 years in prison for protesting? What do you suggest, unlimited fines & 10 years, or more?

• Confused 1
Just now, Pewit said:

So, you think protesters should be sentenced to longer than 5 years in prison for protesting? What do you suggest, unlimited fines & 10 years, or more?

Theres the right to protest, yes, then theres these wankers who just think its ok to block public roads, stop people from getting to work to pay their bills, you know the type, the loony left greenies, they peotest against oil yet came down on public transport fuelled by the oil industry, the greta turdburg scare tactics type, the cwis packham type that can label you everything and get you cancelled and shut down, yet never face the music they create? Nah the time for revenge is here

• Like 15
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Theres the right to protest, yes, then theres these wankers who just think its ok to block public roads, stop people from getting to work to pay their bills, you know the type, the loony left greenies, they peotest against oil yet came down on public transport fuelled by the oil industry, the greta turdburg scare tactics type, the cwis packham type that can label you everything and get you cancelled and shut down, yet never face the music they create? Nah the time for revenge is here

An argument against that is if they didn't cause any inconvenience then their protest wouldn't gain any publicity or awareness. You cleary don't agree with their agenda, but sentences like that set a dangerous precedent IMO, it could bite any of us in the ass in the future.

• Like 1

I think it's fair , it needs to stop they're only affecting working people and stopping people getting to hospital or work and endangering lives on roads or blockading cooking oil depos lol. If they were fanatic they'd target the people who run these businesses but they don't have the spine for it. Will their actions achieve anything? Are they made up of anxious folk who think the world is ending, could they have put there enthusiasm into designing eco friendly stuff. They're bums , who deface Stonehenge and terrorise sporting events , not interested really and to get those sentences there was something more sinister on the cards....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Just now, Pewit said:

An argument against that is if they didn't cause any inconvenience then their protest wouldn't gain any publicity or awareness. You cleary don't agree with their agenda, but sentences like that set a dangerous precedent IMO, it could bite any of us in the ass in the future.

Theres the right to protest as i said, but theres the right way, get

people on your side by not pissing them off, but stopping people from getting to work or hospital or to pick kids up from school etc, theres enough stress in life for people to deal with without some homo or spoilt entitled rich kid stopping you going about your business, well then they do that to me then all bets are off, remember theres enough of that shit from the filfth without some other spastic dictating where you go or do

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Borr said:

I think it's fair , it needs to stop they're only affecting working people and stopping people getting to hospital or work and endangering lives on roads or blockading cooking oil depos lol. If they were fanatic they'd target the people who run these businesses but they don't have the spine for it. Will their actions achieve anything? Are they made up of anxious folk who think the world is ending, could they have put there enthusiasm into designing eco friendly stuff. They're bums , who deface Stonehenge and terrorise sporting events , not interested really and to get those sentences there was something more sinister on the cards....

I was typing the similar at the same time 

• Like 1

British people will tolerate most protests in the normal fashion but to make our lives more miserable than they already are they can't be looking to gather support for their cause , so what is their objective.... Do they believe killing a child on the way to their dialysis or causing a crash will stop the world using oil , no of course not so grow up and feck off.

• Like 6

Got no time for those ,just stop oil ,protest people ,I don't like them and I don't like their methods ,but the punishment is fkn draconian ! Must be a safe bet to get heavy handed with straight white people .

1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Got no time for those ,just stop oil ,protest people ,I don't like them and I don't like their methods ,but the punishment is fkn draconian ! Must be a safe bet to get heavy handed with straight white people .

Id say its the same antifa rent a mob and half the pride day participants

• Like 1

Lets see how long the bus burners in Leeds get for their protest and the bangladeshi 1s in east London earlier this week who were protesting about shit going on 1000s of miles away, if they get less that the stop oil protesters we've got a 2 tier justice system that favours darker skinned folk

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

Lets see how long the bus burners in Leeds get for their protest and the bangladeshi 1s in east London earlier this week who were protesting about shit going on 1000s of miles away, if they get less that the stop oil protesters we've got a 2 tier justice system that favours darker skinned folk

They're already placating the Roma /social services lot...