Need some Camping Gear ?

Cant believe the gear just left must be a fair few bobs worth there. But the c**ts have no respected for the country side.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cant believe the gear just left must be a fair few bobs worth there. But the c**ts have no respected for the country side.

Cheers Arry

I’m no fan of “everything has to be regulated and policed” but when you see stuff like that it knocks people like me out of the water…..you can’t make a case for leaving people alone when they are being c**ts like that. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Seen a few YouTube videos of people going around festival grounds after it’s finished , and the stuff they take on is staggering . 

Theres a loyal order parade over here, loads come on the trains , buy them fold up camping chairs then leave them at the end of the day , there must be a few hundred @£5/6 each some moneys worth wasted think a lot just end up being dumped 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Chid said:

Theres a loyal order parade over here, loads come on the trains , buy them fold up camping chairs then leave them at the end of the day , there must be a few hundred @£5/6 each some moneys worth wasted think a lot just end up being dumped 

I have said before I used to work for an amusement / Leisure park that  had fields for camping and caravans. Often people would just leave and leave the tent up all the kit even had caravans left outside the park in a lay by with the plates taken off.

Shame when it's left out in the wild. It's bad enough when you see the shit state some fuckers leave beauty spots in on Dartmoor. They come to a beautiful spot near a stream and leave a blood tip litter every where.

Throw away world we live in now.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I’m no fan of “everything has to be regulated and policed” but when you see stuff like that it knocks people like me out of the water…..you can’t make a case for leaving people alone when they are being c**ts like that. 

That's the same as most things in life wilf . Most folks are decent and sensible , but it only takes one or two fuckwits to mess things up for decent people.

• Like 1