• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still do.The rucksack has helped alot.Last season was ok.Started 2 young bitches.1 did good 1 not so much.    

How old is the oldest you’d breed a bitch for the first time , Iv a bitch here now she’s 7 next months , she’s currently in season but I want to wait till her next season ideally so be April time , ju

am i right in thinking you went lamping for the first and last time the year after mate ?

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

He wanted a mating and the cushion shagging hound  is a sexual deviant like it’s owner lol

I won’t pretend that I understood all of that but….. cushion shagging??? :cry: 

All jokes aside, the only failures dickhead has, is; he is a dickhead and me! I’ve seen him try but I didn’t put nothing infront of him properly. So, completely my fault and it’s not the first time I’ve said this but hey,he’s the only one of his litter to reach 10 years (this month) and still able to run up a mountain ;) 

Edited by mushroom
22 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I won’t pretend that I understood all of that but….. cushion shagging??? :cry: 

Didn’t el dickhead go through a humping Cushing phase , I didn’t mean you humped cushions lol

or did I :)

17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

All jokes aside, the only failures dickhead has, is; he is a dickhead and me! I’ve seen him try but I didn’t put nothing infront of him properly. So, completely my fault and it’s not the first time I’ve said this but hey,he’s the only one of his litter to reach 10 years (this month) and still able to run up a mountain ;) 

He'd be worth ago ,a dosser round here that bred 38 58 bull greyhound  x pure greyhounds always tried 2 place at least 1 dog  in a pet home so that at least 1 lived over 3 year old for the breeding like 

29 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He'd be worth ago ,a dosser round here that bred 38 58 bull greyhound  x pure greyhounds always tried 2 place at least 1 dog  in a pet home so that at least 1 lived over 3 year old for the breeding like 

He bred 96 of em, he's worse than Hancock.

On 19/07/2024 at 05:47, Wales1234 said:

How old is the oldest you’d breed a bitch for the first time , Iv a bitch here now she’s 7 next months , she’s currently in season but I want to wait till her next season ideally so be April time , just so I don’t lose her for the start of this season she’s been a good day time bitch , big , strong , robust , and knows how to kill , don’t think she’s really missed any time through injury even with the harsh ground she runs on , been keeping a eye out for a stud dog aswell 

IMG_9904.jpeg

IMG_9807.jpeg

IMG_5617.jpeg

Mr Wales Only you can make this decision.Ive bred old bitches with good success.Several at 10 year old.In my opinion inbred bitches have more trouble than old bitches.just my opinion.Few things I do with older bitches. Keep the bitch in shape.Dont overfeed the bitch.It will only make the pups fatter making it harder on the bitch. I give older bitches a clean out jab soon after last pup is born.Make sure your antibiotics will take care of mastitis.

Just some free advice.

Hope you find what your looking for.

Good luck.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Mr Wales Only you can make this decision.Ive bred old bitches with good success.Several at 10 year old.In my opinion inbred bitches have more trouble than old bitches.just my opinion.Few things I do with older bitches. Keep the bitch in shape.Dont overfeed the bitch.It will only make the pups fatter making it harder on the bitch. I give older bitches a clean out jab soon after last pup is born.Make sure your antibiotics will take care of mastitis.

Just some free advice.

Hope you find what your looking for.

Good luck.

How's things over the swamp pal 

Everything still tryna kill ya 🤣

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Penda, aka "El Hor" the noble one?