It's been a while folks...

Well I dunno where to post this  but here we are lol... I'm an old member  going on probably 7-8 years since I last logged in in all honesty... 😅 any of you's oldies still around from 2009s to 2016/8ish. Im still alive 😅 to the  message of concern years ago sorry I never seen them - i used to have some of the best conversations and also laughs on here with some of you's ladies & gents - but I loved my ladies of course 🩶👑 I'm pretty sure not a one of you will remember me after this loooong hiatus. But I wanted to stop by and say hi again anyway..

You's MIGHT instead remember my two boys as they were quite unique looking lol . They enjoyed their veteran retirement and have now since passed & if you do remember me, they were my absolute world ✨

MoChara my 3/4 grey 1/4 collie, first one I got ❤️ he was stunning, both his eyes were half blue/half brown 29/09/2009 - 6/07/22

Jerry Lee my bull/wheaten/deerhound who stood at 32tts vet couldn't believe he lived so long and healthy due to his massive size.

20/04/2010 - 07/12/23

If I can remember how to attach pics I will.

Anyway if any of the oldies are still knocking about, I really do genuinely hope you and your families are all still doing well 🩶 

And hi to everyone else on here it really was/is a great place to be on here for all things far and wide, some great information 🙌👋

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, walshie said:

Good to see you back Nicole. The site has been missing it's token blonde. :laugh: 

I thought she had kidnapped you Walshie ? !!! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, MoChara said:

i used to have some of the best conversations and also laughs on here with some of you's ladies & gents - but I loved my ladies of course 🩶👑 I'm pretty sure not a one of you will remember me after this loooong hiatus. 

I remember the name mochara, just assumed it was a fella lol 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, walshie said:

Good to see you back Nicole. The site has been missing it's token blonde. :laugh: 

FFS walshies back to ... What's happening.... Is this the great reset ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
52 minutes ago, Chid said:

FFS walshies back to ... What's happening.... Is this the great reset ??

Walshie has been watching from the side lines, soon as a woman comes back on hes like a fly around shite

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
Posted (edited)

So I forget how to reply to each one 😂 wild.. Mister Walshie still an absolute legend amongst you's I see 😁 

I  wee mini reunion...  I see you child  😂😆🙌 Good to see your still here as well 🙌👋

Edited by MoChara
  • Like 1

I,  100% absolutely agree with that myself chartpolski. Life happens eh. Though how strange is it logging back in for the first time eh 🤣 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I had a seven year hiatus but came back an older and, I think, wiser man !

Welcom back.

Cheers.

Thats the time you were pished and threw a wobbler and had the song, its my party and ill cry if i want too, i remember that night lolololol

52 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Thats the time you were pished and threw a wobbler and had the song, its my party and ill cry if i want too, i remember that night lolololol

That was actually the time both my children died in my arms, two years apart from particularly nasty cancers and I found I was using arguments on THL as a vehicle for my grief and anger. 
Luckily I realised and took a break and came back a lot calmer and wiser.

Cheers.

• Like 7
  • Sad 5