Riots on your side now

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have two communities of this race of people not that far from me alot of them came to Rotherham under Tony Blairs government were a group of then Rotherham Labour councillors went over to their own

Just watched the full video elsewhere our police have lost the streets and are afraid of certain sections of society, shameful, send in the army

Should of been smashing them up on the beaches ,patrol the roads out of the docks ,,get em coming out the back of trucks ,all to late now ,the parasite is in our country ,

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, bell said:

Just been in and picked some bits up. All quiet in the area, lovely sunny day, nothing to see, move along ! Reckon with this hot weather we may be in for round 2 tonight !!

IMG_1052.jpeg

IMG_1055.jpeg

Be bbq and vodka day tonight be riot time 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, dodger said:

Absolutely shocking 😳 

You'd think they would appreciate being able to come here

You cant tame tigers, lions, hyenas etc as they are wild beasts, they wont eat you as long as theyre well fed and getting looked after, 3rd worlders are the exact same, wild animals

• Like 4

More than likely round two tonight  , more organised and targeting shops for looting 

theyll all be running around tomorrow with new trainers on 😒

Edited by steve66
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

So many things you can't say online ,this once great country, saddens me ,carefully manipulated take over, feel for my son ,and the up and coming generations, anyone of you try burning a bus flipping a police car tonight ,you'll be fked, 

• Like 2