Trump assassination attempt.

3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

You and a few other on here would be under the dunse hats category lol 

IMG_1964.jpeg

Bit harsh, Scotty, and by the way, it’s “dunce”.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

On 18/07/2024 at 12:32, Lenmcharristar said:

Interesting reading but why all the intelligence leaks though? Surely if us mere mortals are reading this on the hunting forum then surely these black hat operators are well aware in advance that white hats are coming for them? Now another thing to look at thats crossed my mind, the amount of drugs being pushed in the western world is a fooking disgrace, surely its all by plan so that society breaks down and with no sense of community then its easier to take control over?

VM.TIKTOK.COM

watch the link above 

because they already know the outcome of what happens as I said the war is won the last battles are just being played out 

9 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

White hats is just a term for good military 

and black hats the corrupt ones 

good v evil 

it's a world wide 30 years in the making plan 

this will be talked about 200 years from now 

Yeah I know and realise that it ain’t rocket science . 

but as I keep asking , who is a white hat and who is a black hat ? 

Are there any people who are identified as being in either of the camps ? 

8 minutes ago, scotty12 said:
VM.TIKTOK.COM

watch the link above 

because they already know the outcome of what happens as I said the war is won the last battles are just being played out 

A woman's job is often to listen to her husband's propaganda/ world view, soak up the bollocks  and nod her head. It is a time honoured tradition between husband and wife/ civil partners. I write as a master of "manslpaining."

I was just wondering Scotty, does your 'significant other' nod her head in a long suffering way, or does she tell you to "shut the f**k up, as you are doing her head in."

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

200w (6).gif

I’m not sure why Scotty had a pop at me ? I’ve always thought we had a cordial relationship on here, I’ve said many time that I respect his opinions without necessarily agreeing with them.

Cheers.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’m not sure why Scotty had a pop at me ? I’ve always thought we had a cordial relationship on here, I’ve said many time that I respect his opinions without necessarily agreeing with them.

Cheers.

I just liked the verbal parry.

2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Only pulling yer pisser young man 

Then please accept my apologies

Perhaps my “fundar “ has been shut down in the recent cyber cock up/ attack ? LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah I know and realise that it ain’t rocket science . 

but as I keep asking , who is a white hat and who is a black hat ? 

Are there any people who are identified as being in either of the camps ? 

Well use your military experience 

who would you think? 

example of both camps Nigel farage publicly working closely with trump ect etc doing good ....  looking. Like the working class choice for change in the uk with reform but whispers are he's another wrong un 

there will be people who we think are bad in the public eye but will have infiltrated there self's into the circle of corruption 

what I gather there is 2 million indictments set for the uk alone for people to be executed or thrown in jail for life which will be carried out by the military wether that is the uk military or foreign military who knows 

Every immigrant on these shores shall get deported aswell the likes that have never been seen done the uk is been give. Back to the people of the uk .... I think you might have a friend on here when that does happen will be doing cartwheels 

interesting times ahead these next few months let's see how it pans out 

I might be completely wrong or I might be bang on the money put it this way I'd out my house on what's to unfold 

wwg1wga 

It's getting too polite on here. Used to be a bear pit. Insults, threats, challenges, John Waynesque exclamations of masculinity and then, when it got really serious,  exchanges of postcodes. Come on guys, it's far too 'new man.' It's ages since anybody called me a c**t, a nigger loving leftie or a  northern geriatric,  'get up that hill' hovis fan. It's not the same at all. It's a bit like when the good people took over the town in the westerns. They built churches and schools, when everybody really wanted saloons, goodies and  baddies and gun fights.

3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

who would you think? 

example of both camps Nigel farage publicly working closely with trump ect etc doing good ....  looking. Like the working class choice for change in the uk with reform but whispers are he's another wrong un 

there will be people who we think are bad in the public eye but will have infiltrated there self's into the circle of corruption 

what I gather there is 2 million indictments set for the uk alone for people to be executed or thrown in jail for life which will be carried out by the military wether that is the uk military or foreign military who knows 

Every immigrant on these shores shall get deported aswell the likes that have never been seen done the uk is been give. Back to the people of the uk .... I think you might have a friend on here when that does happen will be doing cartwheels 

I might be completely wrong or I might be bang on the money put it this way I'd out my house on what's to unfold 

wwg1wga 

You said a few months Scotty before you bet?your house on what's to unfold.

I'm going to be generous. I'll give you six months and if none of the events you are quoting come to pass, you sign over the deeds to your house to me. I've PM'd my details. Dont worry I'm not an unreasonable man I'll,give you six months to vacate the property. Can't say fairer than that.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I'm going to be generous. I'll give you six months and if none of the events you are quoting come to pass, you sign over the deeds to your house to me. I've PM'd my details. Dont worry I'm not an unreasonable man ill,give you six months to vacate the property. Can't say fairer than that.

And if you lose your banished to the colonies Jukel.

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

A woman's job is often to listen to her husband's propaganda/ world view, soak up the bollocks  and nod her head. It is a time honoured tradition between husband and wife/ civil partners. I write as a master of "manslpaining."

I was just wondering Scotty, does your 'significant other' nod her head in a long suffering way, or does she tell you to "shut the f**k up, as you are doing her head in."

Nice of you to drop by Jukel  your tears all dried up since last time we chatted 

does your other half not let you out without your carer your never off this shite 24/7 

If your struggling to get outside for some fresh air I'll come and act as your carer for the day and take you out , we might even see some Chem trails covering the nice blue sky.

i only ask for your other half to put  your nappy on for the day 

15 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

who would you think? 

wwg1wga 

Genuine question

How are the uk military meant to execute or imprison 2 million people ? 

You could fit the entire army in old Trafford 

Trust me I know personally some migrants are going nowhere . 

as for your Qoanon breadcrumb , do you not think it’s all a bit , overactive imagination . 

DTOM 

2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Nice of you to drop by Jukel  your tears all dried up since last time we chatted 

does your other half not let you out without your carer your never off this shite 24/7 

If your struggling to get outside for some fresh air I'll come and act as your carer for the day and take you out , we might even see some Chem trails covering the nice blue sky.

i only ask for your other half to put  your nappy on for the day 

That's fighting talk young man. PM your f****n postcode. I'll teach you respect for your elders.

• Haha 1