Trump assassination attempt.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

Thanks everyone for your concern. It sounds like Trump will recover from his wound. The same can't be said for another rally supporter. Or the shooter for that matter. They are now reporting he was a 20-year-old Pennsylvania resident. Don't know anything about the rifle or how he managed to get it on the roof of that building. 

Well it looks like today's the day.

Every morning since the very first day that trump got elected , I've turned the telly on at 4.30am , fully expecting to see that trump has been shot , well today was that day .

Two things surprise me though .  I'm surprised that he survived , and I'm gobsmacked that it's taken so long.

• Thanks 1

This is probably going to be one of the most iconic images of American history……and there’s a Sunderland shirt billowing in the wind above him.

IMG_8495.jpeg

• Haha 14
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

This is probably going to be one of the most iconic images of American history……and there’s a Sunderland shirt billowing in the wind above him.

IMG_8495.jpeg

Reminds me of Teddy. Hopefully we can start getting some good men back in power....will say if they don't start seeing that picture as posters in the next week I'll be a bit pissed 😂

765632629fa2ff2e4f0260781324cf13.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like the security around DT have got a lot of questions to answer. Like him or dislike him he is some man and I believe it's what the world needs in sorting the uncertainty it's facing at this moment in time. 

• Like 5

That lad shoulda gone to Specsavers.

Beneath that make up, the assassin is clearly black. Race war in the offing.

My sources tell me he is linked to the Clintons . The bullet entry wound demonstrate that the bullet was fired from a space laser. Simple ballistics!

I would round up Biden and interrogate him on his movements. Lack of clear memory and confusion should not give him a free pass. This is a conspiracy.

I take it all back Scotty.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

That lad shoulda gone to Specsavers.

He did,he wore his bifocals.

Named as Thomas Matthew Crooks.

IMG_8502.jpeg

IMG_8498.jpeg

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

IMG_8495.jpeg

Bit careless Mack, bragging about your involvement.  Always had you down as a mysterious globe trotting assassin.

• Haha 1