Trump assassination attempt.

5 hours ago, Pewit said:

Neither did the male shooters on the roof, in fact they looked far from competent, is that because they are male? Lol

Also not good enough and hired by the same people who made the decision to try and employ a certain percentage of people over who is the best 

• Like 3

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Why do bodyguards wear sun glasses? Is it entirely to look the part, or are they in some way a security aid?

Just so the sun doesn't go in their eyes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

If somebody pointed out a celebrity to me I would  deliberately ignore them. A, to give them a break and B to deny them  the satisfaction of being noticed.

You wouldn't walk past David Attenborough? Whenever I am in his local park I always keep an eye out, just in case. 

11 hours ago, Pewit said:

How do you know they didn't earn their stripes legitimately? Lol

By there actions,plus a good man is alot better than a good women,hands down,women are feminine,not meant for that type of shit,there could be an exception but that's very rare 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Why do bodyguards wear sun glasses? Is it entirely to look the part, or are they in some way a security aid?

WWW.WESTMINSTERSECURITY.CO.UK

So, why do bodyguards wear dark sunglasses? Is it for operational reasons, to look threatening or...

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Also not good enough and hired by the same people who made the decision to try and employ a certain percentage of people over who is the best 

Certain percentage of people? Are you privy to their application & selection processes?

Edited by Pewit
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

You wouldn't walk past David Attenborough? Whenever I am in his local park I always keep an eye out, just in case. 

We once had Sir Patrick Moore, of “ The Sky At Night “ fame on a flight to New Zealand to study a solar eclipse.

Of course I engaged him in conversation and he was his usual eccentric self, telling me all about Venus waining and mars rising when my pal butted in and asked “yes, but what about Uranus ? “.

Old Patrick never missed a beat and replied “much as it ever was dear boy, but it does get a bit temperamental with age !”.

I guess he’d been asked that one many times, but he still played along.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Francie, said:

By there actions,plus a good man is alot better than a good women,hands down,women are feminine,not meant for that type of shit,there could be an exception but that's very rare 

Nobody is meant for that type of shit, a bullet holds no prejudice. Lol

14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

We once had Sir Patrick Moore, of “ The Sky At Night “ fame on a flight to New Zealand to study a solar eclipse.

Of course I engaged him in conversation and he was his usual eccentric self, telling me all about Venus waining and mars rising when my pal butted in and asked “yes, but what about Uranus ? “.

Old Patrick never missed a beat and replied “much as it ever was dear boy, but it does get a bit temperamental with age !”.

I guess he’d been asked that one many times, but he still played along.

Cheers.

The games master himself, always had a cheat code

Edited by Lenmcharristar