Trump assassination attempt.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Because they didn't look like they were up to standard , cowering away and unable to reholster a weapon . I'm not a top class footballer but I can see someone in the Premier league and know they are good enough 

Neither did the male shooters on the roof, in fact they looked far from competent, is that because they are male? Lol

19 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Now that there’s a more information coming out, here’s my take on it;  the SS are saying outside the perimeter was the jurisdiction of the local law authority. Inside the perimeter was the SS jurisdiction.

People saw the gunman on the roof and informed the local law and one of them tried climbing onto the roof but dropped back down when the gunman pointed the rifle at him. The SS were informed of the situation and had eyes on the gunmen but didn’t open fire because they were waiting for permission. The local law dithered and the gunman opened fire and the SS snipers took the decision to take him out .

Now that’s just my take on it, I may be wrong, but it looks more like cock up rather than conspiracy, two law agencies not operating in synch with each other, and neither coming out of it looking good .

As for the question, I’d say it was definitely NOT a false flag operation, the bullet was far to close for comfort.

As for the other two choices, well, both are viable, but I doubt we will ever find out .

Cheers.

Far from the first time two organisations within the US haven’t had clear comms that’s led to disaster.

30 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That scene is etched in the back of the brain of every man who ever saw that film.

Clint Eastwood hears " make my day" from fans. That little chubby actor  from deliverance who was the make believe pig, must get" squeal like a pig" all the time. Talk about being typecast.

I've seen him in other films  but all I see is him with the y fronts on squealing like a pig.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

That scene is etched in the back of the brain of every man who ever saw that film.

Clint Eastwood hears " make my day" from fans. That little chubby actor  from deliverance who was the make believe pig, must get" squeel like a pig" all the time. Talk about being typecast.

I've seen him in other films  but all I see is him with the y fronts on squeeling like a pig.

Billy Redden with the banjo and burt Reynolds with the bow,both standouts.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Billy Redden with the banjo and burt Reynolds with the bow,both standouts.

Ned Beatty was the chubby actor.

"Hey that's Ned Beatty."

"It is as well!"

"Hey Ned, scream like a pig!"

Ned: "f**k off."

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

"Hey Ned, scream like a pig!"

Ned: "f**k off."

I once was introduced to the original milky bar kid,I asked him to say “The milky bars are on me” I got basically the same answer.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, mackem said:

I once was introduced to the original milky bar kid,I asked him to say “The milky bars are on me” I got basically the same answer.

One of the milky bar kids now hunts a pack of foxhounds 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was once introduced to Tommy Docherty who was then  the Man U manager. I asked him if he wanted my autograph. How Wolfie is that?

I'm a legend in my own imagination.

Seriously, this cult of the star, the  celebrity and the royal personage,  where people queue to catch a glimpse of them. What the f**k is all that about?

If somebody pointed out a celebrity to me I would  deliberately ignore them. A, to give them a break and B to deny them  the satisfaction of being noticed.

Sorry everybody for hijacking another post. I think I've got ADHD....tangents and all that.

Edited by jukel123
  • Confused 1