Trump assassination attempt.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your a belter mate ww3 higher tax higher immigration is the lesser of two evils your country’s going down the shitter under a geriatric globalist and you favour that nothing independent about you total leftie without the balls to own it 

Ah, neither Biden or Trump are 'globalist". I don't know where you got that idea. Not only are neither globalist. Both are populist. Biden has taken ideas from Trumps countless tweets (which he himself did nothing with) and put them into action.

The thing is we have a great deal of populist rhetoric that gets tossed around. This stuff makes good sound bite material. So, people latch on to it as though it had meaning.

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You can’t pick and choose mate your either in or out, me I,d kill them all right up for it and I’d have different levels of killing for different crimes kids and women I’d clingfilm there heads and so on 

Would people who have reported big cat sightings be spared?

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Pewit said:

That is terrible, another symptom of dementia is fantasizing over phantom big cats. I've heard your wife puts out saucers of milk around the barge to keep you content. Lol

"There's a good boy Felix, mummy loves you."

1_George-Galloway-pretends-he-is-a-cat-on-Big-Brother.jpg

Thats scene is genuinely one of the best things I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Thats scene is genuinely one of the best things I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching 

Galloway the twat with the hat.

Less than 24 hrs after a former US president was nearly assassinated and you’re all already off on one arguing over the UK death penalty :laugh:

f***ing hawk tuah got more bandwidth!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 6
14 hours ago, mackem said:

This is probably going to be one of the most iconic images of American history……and there’s a Sunderland shirt billowing in the wind above him.

IMG_8495.jpeg

Ha'way the Donald. 

Screenshot_20240714_164246_com.facebook.katana_edit_40573508970370.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Capital punishment ?……”the public” shouldn’t be trusted with crayons never mind a decision on the death sentence……

Dopey c**ts can’t vote to save themselves never mind kill other people.

Like you’d trust the state with that power anymore, nonsense like.

• Thanks 1

Democrats cry “ Donald can’t be trusted. With fingers on the buttons of war “ last few yrs the democratic Biden Obama Clinton war machine has unloaded aided bombed  a few minor places have aided in escalating world war with Russia. So democratic 

• Like 2