Trump assassination attempt.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Francie, said:

Lol diversity hires,read the comments

I was at a football match on Saturday. Rangers v Man U. The blokes on the doors of the pubs near the ground were infinitely more professional than that shower.

Even G4S, who get most things wrong, did a good job of stewarding inside and outside the ground.

What did Victor say? Unbelievable!

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I was at a football match on Saturday. Rangers v Man U. The blokes on the doors of the pubs near the ground were infinitely more professional than that shower.

Even G4S, who get most things wrong, did a good job of stewarding inside and outside the ground.

What did Victor say? Unbelievable!

Wait to you see this  for a conspiracy joke lol

Go to 21.30 in the vid an look st the woman directly behind trump,an Guess what shes the decking assistant director of the f.b.i.

She didnt try to help just recording when the shots are fired,looking toward to shooter just before it happened dodgy or what lol

7 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Go to 21.30 in the vid an look st the woman directly behind trump,an Guess what shes the decking assistant director of the f.b.i.

She didnt try to help just recording when the shots are fired,looking toward to shooter just before it happened dodgy or what lol

Not another, is anything real in your mind mate? Lol

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Francie, said:

The woman isn’t Janeen DeGussepi the Assistant Director of the FBI mate. She wasn’t even at the event. It is a conspiracy put out by Qanon.

Cheets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The woman isn’t Janeen DeGussepi the Assistant Director of the FBI mate. She wasn’t even at the event. It is a conspiracy put out by Qanon.

Cheets.

Says who mate? Lol who is she

Just now, Francie, said:

Says who mate? Lol who is she

I don’t know who she is but she’s not Janeen DeGussepi. 

UK.NEWS.YAHOO.COM

In social media posts suggesting the assassination attempt against Donald Trump was an "inside job," prominent...

Just one of many reports mate.

Cheets.

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don’t know who she is but she’s not Janeen DeGussepi. 

UK.NEWS.YAHOO.COM

In social media posts suggesting the assassination attempt against Donald Trump was an "inside job," prominent...

Just one of many reports mate.

Cheets.

It might not be her,but the jury's out,an hasnt been confirmed either way mate.

Just now, Pewit said:

They could be in on it.

Wouldn’t it just be easier, if it was her, for the FBI to just say “ of course it was her, she was there in an official capacity.” ?

Why send one of your top employees, one of the most well known and recognisable , to be part of a conspiracy to kill Trump ?

Surely they would employ a deniable !

Cheers.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Wouldn’t it just be easier, if it was her, for the FBI to just say “ of course it was her, she was there in an official capacity.” ?

Why send one of your top employees, one of the most well known and recognisable , to be part of a conspiracy to kill Trump ?

Cheers.

Or wouldn't it be even easier, if it was an inside plot to kill him, to not send high ranking and well recognised employees? Lol

Edited by Pewit
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

The plot thickens charts lol