Trump assassination attempt.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Without googling it, he was found not guilty but there were several civil cases. I don’t know the outcomes, but he’s as much a hero of mine as Buzz Aldrin ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

I'm not a major fan of tim kennedy . I used to not mind him but over the years he's started to grate me especially his stupid instagram stuff . But can't take the facts away from him that he's a decorated soldier and is in and around high level military and security guys as part of his daily life . He does a hour interview here explaining everything he sees in that assassination attempt and what went wrong . He makes some very good points throughout and goes into detail about how much of a shit show it all was

• Like 1
11 hours ago, scotty12 said:

All quiet in the vaccine posts comrade what's up ? 

Lol. As in I had some... I didn't realise it was still going ...flogging it for a couple of years now then...

12 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Without googling it, he was found not guilty but there were several civil cases. I don’t know the outcomes, but he’s as much a hero of mine as Buzz Aldrin ! LOL !

Cheers.

That was in the late eighties. I think he did about a year in Rikers , for having a illegal hand gun . NY was out of control back then . Even law abiding citizens were carrying illegal hand guns to defend them self's. 

Edited by paul sr
  • Like 1

Watching the Trump Assassination Attempt Hearing right now.

The Director of the Secret Service is being eviscerated by the panel. She’s evading, obfuscating and outright lying.

They are saying outright to her face that she should be fired !

Can’t see her surviving!

Cheers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Watching the Trump Assassination Attempt Hearing right now.

The Director of the Secret Service is being eviscerated by the panel. She’s evading, obfuscating and outright lying.

They are saying outright to her face that she should be fired !

Can’t see her surviving!

Cheers.

Where u watching that 

This diversity hire needs arrested head of ss an trump didnt have full detail,an was denied it in the past while under a known threat from Iran.

Put her in jail,to many what ifs,she is compromised