Trump assassination attempt.

8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Some of his stuff makes sense. But not a lot. He's entertaining for sure.

I have a friend like scotty stuck down the rabbits hole , been there myself it can take over your life , thing is most that thay come out with is true or happens , my friend told me trump will win then putin will storm Ukraine an take over an the elite will fall , she says Ukraine is the head of the snake chop the head of the elites of the world will fall 

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

Quick question, if the powers that be are all liberal devils then why did they let Trump get in office to begin with and why are many people predicting he will get a second term as president? The simple questions are always the best, no need to complicate things, why would the global agenda commit political suicide? 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Quick question, if the powers that be are all liberal devils then why did they let Trump get in office to begin with and why are many people predicting he will get a second term as president? The simple questions are always the best, no need to complicate things, why would the global agenda commit political suicide? 😁

because the country is a democracy the same as ours so even when it is stacked in there favour liken it always is things can still happen like us with the brexit vote they never thought it would happen when it did the scuppered it 

same with trump once he was in have you ever seen the media attack a sitting 🪑 president like they did trump ?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

because the country is a democracy the same as ours so even when it is stacked in there favour liken it always is things can still happen like us with the brexit vote they never thought it would happen when it did the scuppered it 

same with trump once he was in have you ever seen the media attack a sitting 🪑 president like they did trump ?

So now we live in a fair democratic country like the States and the new world order can't even beat it, they must be weak as piss mate. Lol

Just now, Pewit said:

So now we live in a fair democratic country like the States and the new world order can't even beat it, they must be weak as piss mate. Lol

illusion of democracy 

they did beat it look how they savaged trump covid f****d him aswell conspiracy? 

no president ever got hit like trump 

you read watch news no stop attack someone it brainwashs people 

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

illusion of democracy 

they did beat it look how they savaged trump covid f****d him aswell conspiracy? 

no president ever got hit like trump 

you read watch news no stop attack someone it brainwashs people 

So, why are you all predicting Trump will change things and cut off the head of the snake, it's just an illusion isn't it? 

Just now, Pewit said:

So, why are you all predicting Trump will change things and cut off the head of the snake, it's just an illusion isn't it? 

he will try but likely be assassinated ? 

in a democracy a president doesn’t try getting the opposition arrested jailed bankrupted then when all that fails a looney try’s shooting him 

some democracy ffs lol 

• Like 1

Not over by a long shot this years antics.

Surely another attempt will be made on Trump, I just can't see them letting him win the presidency, election is a long way off.

Word is, Biden will drop out of the race next week and the democrats will appoint a new candidate, likely Michelle Obama or some other croney. 

3 hours ago, Pewit said:

He was never supposed to get in Hilary was odds on to get presidency but trump is backed by the military he's just the face of the operation so to speak ( voting machines can get interfered by both sides )  ..... this is 30 years in the making this plan/ operation since jfk  got shot, now remember he wanted to abolish the federal reserve ( elites banking System) and return America to the gold standard. 

fast forward ....

the military had ordered bill clinton to inact nesara/gesara (look them up ) and that failed because on the day it was to get announced what happened the twin towers got blown up ..... there's also a video the day before from a white house spokesman saying billions/trillions of dollars were missing and unaccounted for 

so this time when they planned to give power back to the people and free them of there financial burden,  re structure the fulll financial system , education systems the full lot getting tipped up side down and basically restarting all over so the common man has a better standard of life 

The last 8 years has been one big battle they knew the  elites were going to release Covid but it wasn't meant to happen until 2025 and by the military playing there hand and making them release it sooner all the vaccines weren't made properly yet that's how your seeing people dieing from the vaccine and people getting vaccine injuries and then you also have the people saying I've had the vaccine but nothings happened to me I'm alright .... that's because they got the duds a lot more people got the duds rather than the real thing in war you have to take some casualties for the greater of the cause at times 

the American constitution was wrote up in the first place to protect the people and so the politicians worked for the people not the other way around 

the constitution is more powerful than people imagine if used correctly for the right reasons 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

the American constitution was wrote up in the first place to protect the people and so the politicians worked for the people not the other way around 

the constitution is more powerful than people imagine if used correctly for the right reasons 

Spot on……hence the second amendment and why it’s such a big deal.

Europeans don’t grasp why it’s such a big deal and the shift towards European style uniparty government across the globe including America (Obama, the American Blair ?) has seen increasing pressure on the second amendment and the rights enshrined therein. 

All this deep state whatever is way too complicated for me to grasp but I think most lads can agree in the simplicity of “something feels off?” and if it feels off then it probably is. 

I like to have a bit of craic with you mate, but I actually think you are bang on the money about this stuff by and large. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Spot on……hence the second amendment and why it’s such a big deal.

Europeans don’t grasp why it’s such a big deal and the shift towards European style uniparty government across the globe including America (Obama, the American Blair ?) has seen increasing pressure on the second amendment and the rights enshrined therein. 

All this deep state whatever is way too complicated for me to grasp but I think most lads can agree in the simplicity of “something feels off?” and if it feels off then it probably is. 

I like to have a bit of craic with you mate, but I actually think you are bang on the money about this stuff by and large. 

Deep state just a term basically just corrupt people the real gangsters/mafia and there just not Americans the uk if full of them aswell 

That's how they have to go about changing these laws  subtle and changing things bit by bit you only have to look at how much the world has changed in the last 20 years and it's not for the best is it ?
I think if it's correct the American public with arms would add up to the largest of or second biggest army if shit hit the fan that's why they so badly want to disarm them 

now if these deep state want to govern us in a certain way and bring in laws that aren't benefiting the people they sure would be safer if the public had no guns to defend them selfs 

what pulls on the hearts of the public more than shooting kids ? Why so many public school shootings  over the years in America 

how did the uk get people to disarm and hand there guns in ? 

they say these shooters are under the control of mk ultra .... who knows ? 

where did mk ultra come from ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Deep state just a term basically just corrupt people the real gangsters/mafia and there just not Americans the uk if full of them aswell 

That's how they have to go about changing these laws  subtle and changing things bit by bit you only have to look at how much the world has changed in the last 20 years and it's not for the best is it ?
I think if it's correct the American public with arms would add up to the largest of or second biggest army if shit hit the fan that's why they so badly want to disarm them 

now if these deep state want to govern us in a certain way and bring in laws that aren't benefiting the people they sure would be safer if the public had no guns to defend them selfs 

what pulls on the hearts of the public more than shooting kids ? Why so many public school shootings  over the years in America 

We’ve never had a massive private gun ownership culture in the uk 

51 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

I tend to think most stuff is right there in front of our eyes, and I think all the Jason Bourne type stuff can muddy the waters for most people.

Like the term “deep state” has connotations of something massive and in the shadows where as the reality is they are all getting together at Davos once a year, deciding on how to engineer the world and it’s reported on every news channel on the planet…..they are hiding nothing in reality it’s just wether people think that deeply about it, or even think about it at all, and I don’t think 99.9% of the planet do……

And why would they ?……in the 3rd world they wouldn’t care less about all being slaves if it meant they didn’t have to drink water out of a puddle full of cow shit and in the western world folks are too busy trying to keep their head above water.

They ain’t got the mental time or the space to care….they won’t be joining the dots and saying “our situation is engineered on purpose and we better address that”…..they just want to exist and who can blame them. 

But back to my point, there’s not much “secret” about any of this stuff, reality is we are watching it on the evening news every single day. 

• Like 3