Trump assassination attempt.

TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT

> WHAT HAPPENED?

_

( Remember i have been giving you DROPS this EVENT was going to happen.. Long before Tucker Carlson stated it could happen. I have mentioned several times this was coming . But the last week's i gave you the full Intel that this event was going to happen <)

So what really happened?

First you must understand the Secret Service always scouts the location days and weeks before the president's arrival the building from which to shooter took the shots was an obvious location and #1 priority to lock down and have police there and secret service use that building to surveillance the perimeter . THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT WHITE BUILDING TOP ROOF WOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT UNATTENDED. ( It was the closest #1 building rooftop for a shooter to use and the police. Secret Service. Military intelligence surveying the area would have noticed days before.  Even Secret Service trained snipers who shoot up to 1000 yards knew that building was only 130 yards away and was the perfect place for a sniper to be )

So how did 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks crawl the building with hundreds of people watching him. Video him. Calling police. Screaming to Secret Service that a man on the building has a gun

How did drones , helicopters and thousands of police officers stationed near by not see the sniper in the 5 minutes he crawled the building and set up for the shot.

This includes news helicopters , secret service counter snipers, hundreds of contract Military guards with Intel, and over 3200 Military satellites including USSF sats monitoring the event did not see Thomas Crooks ?

Well like I told you and the recent weeks the white hats were planning to Stage the EVENT for several reasons.. This included beating the CIA in a time frame for a real assassination event.

( The events UNFOLDING of the assassination attempt WILL lead to intelligence CIA agencies operations, connected to Military COUP operations that helped the police and Secret Service stand down and several agencies given orders not to secure the top perimeter of the building )

>

>

__

WIRES>]; Here's what really happened BEHIND THE SCENES>[;

>Thomas Matthew Crooks was already dead before the assassination attempt. White Hats already knew Thomas Crooks was a loner and was already being handled by CIA operations> MK ULTRA ( Just Like Stephen Paddock the Las Vegas shooter ///

It has been proven since the 1960s the CIA created mind control programs to create super killers that kill opposition. From several hearings including Rockefeller committee hearings, The Church Committee hearings and senators and direct CIA testimony that the CIA had mind control operations that started in the 1953.)

White hats Intel were aware that Thomas Crooks was already being used by MK ultra Operations and was going to be placed to help assassinate Trump in the late fall real CIA ops assassination attempt ( Crooks would have been used just like Lee Harvey Oswald and placed the blame on him as a single shooter)

-

The CIA knew white hats intelligence operations were tracking Thomas Crooks.

So CIA killed Crooks and tried distance them selves from the Mk ultra Ops with Crooks.

> The White Hats got a hold of Thomas Matthews Crooks real body.

On the day of the shooting white hats intentionally had the secret service. Police and intelligence operations monitoring the building to stand down. *.  At this moment a fake ACTOR was placed to crawl the building and the STAGED EVENT continued

As snipers MOCKED the killlig of CROOKS<

(Only a few agents part of the military PLANned operations tended the body double of CROOKS and in a few seconds the bodies were switched )

The next part of the story is highly classified information and operations taking place for decades and the operations began in Russia and the U.S. copying the Russian operations in the 1960s... These important intelligence operations created families of spies that included children who turn into teenagers and go into CIA Junior Training academy's and trained in rural areas and villages.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

The ss have gone down the diversity route,have you seen the head honcho,a woman ffs talking about diverse this an diverse thst,an four women were on the team that day,God knows what happened but I think the shooter was brainwashed an helped to take aim,them organisations are corrupt to the core

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how gullible can people be lol 

at the least the ss would have moved trump straight away lol 

Can't see the forest for the trees springs to mind mate 

2 hours ago, Pewit said:

Why hire an empty tracksuit to carry out the assassination, why not find a proper pro to do the job? The only reasoning would be is that they set the kid up up, coerced him somehow.

Because they knew it was a suicide mission, so some antifa spastic is better to lose than a proper sniper and easier to hide if it went tits up, he hasnt been about a lot of years so theres not much to look into in his life with no real affiliations or traceability, a nobody, but if he did kill trump then easy and gullible to roll over on or get him whacked in jail like epstein

• Like 2
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT

> WHAT HAPPENED?

_

( Remember i have been giving you DROPS this EVENT was going to happen.. Long before Tucker Carlson stated it could happen. I have mentioned several times this was coming . But the last week's i gave you the full Intel that this event was going to happen <)

So what really happened?

First you must understand the Secret Service always scouts the location days and weeks before the president's arrival the building from which to shooter took the shots was an obvious location and #1 priority to lock down and have police there and secret service use that building to surveillance the perimeter . THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT WHITE BUILDING TOP ROOF WOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT UNATTENDED. ( It was the closest #1 building rooftop for a shooter to use and the police. Secret Service. Military intelligence surveying the area would have noticed days before.  Even Secret Service trained snipers who shoot up to 1000 yards knew that building was only 130 yards away and was the perfect place for a sniper to be )

So how did 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks crawl the building with hundreds of people watching him. Video him. Calling police. Screaming to Secret Service that a man on the building has a gun

How did drones , helicopters and thousands of police officers stationed near by not see the sniper in the 5 minutes he crawled the building and set up for the shot.

This includes news helicopters , secret service counter snipers, hundreds of contract Military guards with Intel, and over 3200 Military satellites including USSF sats monitoring the event did not see Thomas Crooks ?

Well like I told you and the recent weeks the white hats were planning to Stage the EVENT for several reasons.. This included beating the CIA in a time frame for a real assassination event.

( The events UNFOLDING of the assassination attempt WILL lead to intelligence CIA agencies operations, connected to Military COUP operations that helped the police and Secret Service stand down and several agencies given orders not to secure the top perimeter of the building )

>

>

__

WIRES>]; Here's what really happened BEHIND THE SCENES>[;

>Thomas Matthew Crooks was already dead before the assassination attempt. White Hats already knew Thomas Crooks was a loner and was already being handled by CIA operations> MK ULTRA ( Just Like Stephen Paddock the Las Vegas shooter ///

It has been proven since the 1960s the CIA created mind control programs to create super killers that kill opposition. From several hearings including Rockefeller committee hearings, The Church Committee hearings and senators and direct CIA testimony that the CIA had mind control operations that started in the 1953.)

White hats Intel were aware that Thomas Crooks was already being used by MK ultra Operations and was going to be placed to help assassinate Trump in the late fall real CIA ops assassination attempt ( Crooks would have been used just like Lee Harvey Oswald and placed the blame on him as a single shooter)

-

The CIA knew white hats intelligence operations were tracking Thomas Crooks.

So CIA killed Crooks and tried distance them selves from the Mk ultra Ops with Crooks.

> The White Hats got a hold of Thomas Matthews Crooks real body.

On the day of the shooting white hats intentionally had the secret service. Police and intelligence operations monitoring the building to stand down. *.  At this moment a fake ACTOR was placed to crawl the building and the STAGED EVENT continued

As snipers MOCKED the killlig of CROOKS<

(Only a few agents part of the military PLANned operations tended the body double of CROOKS and in a few seconds the bodies were switched )

The next part of the story is highly classified information and operations taking place for decades and the operations began in Russia and the U.S. copying the Russian operations in the 1960s... These important intelligence operations created families of spies that included children who turn into teenagers and go into CIA Junior Training academy's and trained in rural areas and villages.

Mon scotty as much as i enjoy reading all this stuff that shot was too close for comfort on trump and how about the innocent man who was killed?

What a joke those secret service goons are,especially the women,seen more video of them,one is crouched down hiding behind the men when they run on stage,the she fumbles with her gun,hasn't a f***ing clue what to do,an neither does the other three women.

If you want a good laugh,go an look at the video of the four women dei hires when trump gets in the car,comedy gold.

Dei or diversity equity inclusive is a marxists ideology,hired because there women an not of there skills,f***ing disgraceful pathetic Democrat ideology.

Just listen to this pathetic women who's head of ss ffs whst a joke the marxist/democrat ideology is,really painful cringe,she should be sacked on the spot.

Edited by Francie,
8 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Mon scotty as much as i enjoy reading all this stuff that shot was too close for comfort on trump and how about the innocent man who was killed?

Hanlon's razor....

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

What a joke those secret service goons are,especially the women,seen more video of them,one is crouched down hiding behind the men when they run on stage,the she fumbles with her gun,hasn't a f***ing clue what to do,an neither does the other three women.

If you want a good laugh,go an look at the video of the four women dei hires when trump gets in the car,comedy gold.

Dei or diversity equity inclusive is a marxists ideology,hired because there women an not of there skills,f***ing disgraceful pathetic Democrat ideology.

Quite the misogynist aren't we, didn't get enough breast milk as a child mate?

1 hour ago, Pewit said:

Quite the misogynist aren't we, didn't get enough breast milk as a child mate?

A mysoginist means you hate women,I dont hate women,its the process of which they were put there I hate,which is diversity equity an inclusion bullshit,not of there merit,those women had no place in that scenario.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Francie, said:

My favourite part was when he was getting bundled into the vehicle one of them decides to put on her sunglasses 😂  I'm sure that's not standard procedure when getting the president elect to safety . I can just imagine them in their class learning their craft 

" right for god sake , please make sure you get your sunglasses on . What's the point in doing this if we don't look good doing it ""

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

My favourite part was when he was getting bundled into the vehicle one of them decides to put on her sunglasses 😂  I'm sure that's not standard procedure when getting the president elect to safety . I can just imagine them in their class learning their craft 

" right for god sake , please make sure you get your sunglasses on . What's the point in doing this if we don't look good doing it ""

What out mate petit the feminist will be onto you haha