Trump assassination attempt.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

i’m not against murder or capital punishment it’s up to the one has to live with it if they think it’s just or not killing is killing some don’t have a conscience (cold blooded killers) 

some do can’t live with it even though there superior said it’s ok lol 

44 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Depends how you look at it.

If I was in that situation, I’d be crazed with grief, anger and the need for vengeance; so, yes, I’d consider myself as “crazed”.

Cheers.

Really? Could a man not deal with things calmly and just get on with the job? Why does he need to be labelled as "crazed" to render justice? 

On subject of death penalty my brother gave me a good perspective on it . Which way would you vote for / against if you had a vote on it. If you voted "for" death penalty every time they found out they got it wrong after the death they did a lottery of everyone who voted "yes" and killed one of them . I think in that scenario most people would vote no 

As will said I don't fancy leaving killing people down to government or even worse the general public 

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how’s that legal you’d be jailed you plum

My most sincere apologies oh learned one . It was quite clearly my fault that you didn't understand my reply.

My meaning was that trying to reason with you , would be both legal , and morally correct,  but , would be a complete and utter waste of my time.

I promise to try much harder next time 😁👍.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mel b said:

My most sincere apologies oh learned one . It was quite clearly my fault that you didn't understand my reply.

My meaning was that trying to reason with you , would be both legal , and morally correct,  but , would be a complete and utter waste of my time.

I promise to try much harder next time 😁👍.

you can’t answer the question lol 

16 minutes ago, Backandbeyond said:

Really? Could a man not deal with things calmly and just get on with the job? Why does he need to be labelled as "crazed" to render justice? 

a cold blooded killer 

I’d happily vote for the death penalty but it should only be used in exceptional cases and for the most heinous of crimes. A conviction must satisfy the criteria for reasonable doubt. Modern forensics etc. can often remove ANY doubt. Murder with provocation such as a jilted spouse etc. I’d still impose a custodial sentence, but murder of a stranger for or following sexual gratification and especially of kids, death penalty.., no question. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

As much as i hope this all unfolds, what about the poor man who got killed yesterday? I only think trump survived purely by the grace of God, 

Sounds very fishy, snipers had the perfect vantage point yet couldn't spot a shooter just over 100yds away on a white tin roof.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Sounds very fishy, snipers had the perfect vantage point yet couldn't spot a shooter just over 100yds away on a white tin roof.

trump moved at the exact second if you watch what is fishy is how people were telling the secret service. what was happening and he got shots off it’s comical 

Edited by mC HULL