Trump assassination attempt.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bidens already been on and wished Michelle Obama a speedy recovery 

The man is f***ing ledge ! Fist pumping the air after getting shot at.    let me get my shoes !! Yes  MAGA

But the point is (imho), he didn’t. This is the logical culmination when accusations and name calling and curtailment of rights to speech, where saying something 10 years ago on the internet can

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

Thanks everyone for your concern. It sounds like Trump will recover from his wound. The same can't be said for another rally supporter. Or the shooter for that matter. They are now reporting he was a 20-year-old Pennsylvania resident. Don't know anything about the rifle or how he managed to get it on the roof of that building. 

good riddance to a scruffy long haired commy f***ing retard typical left wing wanker 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Just seen the video again with audio,trumps a mad f****r,wait wait to I get my shoe then fist pumps the crowd

It was perfect,he is a don in name and character,the icing on the cake would have been if instead of saying wait till I get my shoes he had said Nike’s……I would have whooped.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, mackem said:

It was perfect,he is a don in name and character,the icing on the cake would have been if instead of saying wait till I get my shoes he had said Nike’s……I would have whooped.

Born in the USA blaring as he was huddled away , fist pumping 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Born in the USA blaring as he was huddled away , fist pumping 

He is like Nigel Farage’s big brother on steroids,this has to have won him the election MAGA bulletproof.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The silence from all the anti trump mouth pieces is amazing 

We ain’t going to hear nothing from Starmer he finishes at 18:00 on a Friday the silence is deafening, he was briefed the other day when he had his 30 minute audience with Biden but it hasn’t gone as planned.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Terrible ain’t it when a 20 year old kid is that brainwashed by politics he actively tries to assassinate trump, and now he’s dead himself, silly boy. 

left wing indoctrination in schools colleges mate there like (sorry chart lol) hitler youth 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Also one thing to note that's I find odd. Check out the second picture I posted. You see the body and a few feet over you see the rifle.... No blood in between the two and thats a decent lil distance ......idk just a bit ..odd

lucky it wasn’t  you up there wolf lol

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

At least the silly cant didn't have his hair in one of them silly fekin man buns. Lol 😆 

look at him typical left wing sweaty c**t looks like a corbain supporter lol 

• Haha 5