Hosted a wedding..

With ever bed, sofa and available bit of floor space taken up... it was a case of drinking all night, before I hit the hay...literally...lol

Screenshot_20240713_150404_Gallery.jpg.03499a02b99e5cc6a228d9f7e19fceb5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Could turn in to a nice profitable side line for you 

I'm not sure we'd want it every week mate, as we like our own space, but the money people are charging for wedding venues (especially with accommodation on site) is mental, maybe 10 a year across the summer...we'll see

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Borr said:

You don't half love the easy life  mate 🤣

You know me Joe, I get bored easily if nothing is going on....🤯🤯🤣

• Like 2

Cheapskate having a fast food van instead of up _market catering. You are a disgrace.

Is it just me but I groan when I get an invitation to a wedding. Hotel costs, wedding gifts, new outfit for the Mrs, plus outrageous bill for a round of drinks. A nightmare.

I much prefer funerals. Get the  black tie out, free grub and a chance to get pissed with people your own advanced age at reasonable cost.

What's not to like?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Cheapskate having a fast food van instead of up _market catering. You are a disgrace.

Is it just me but I groan when I get an invitation to a wedding. Hotel costs, wedding gifts, new outfit for the Mrs, plus outrageous bill for a round of drinks. A nightmare.

I much prefer funerals. Get the  black tie out, free grub and a chance to get pissed with people your own advanced age at reasonable cost.

What's not to like?

Oh I know , I’ve been press ganged into one next October as part of the grooms party . 

best man is a prick so I’ll undoubtedly end up stepping up when he’s off the welt

hotel was 250 sovs , other half is invited , so kids to my mams ( they drive her insane ) 

its 300 miles away so it means another hotel the night before , suited and tailored for it , a ton in a card, hotel drinks prices , 

she’s coming as well so it’ll be at least three outfit options , hair , nails , Botox , shoes , a million blu wkds at hotel prices

All the rigamorale of photos , groups in tables making small talk with halfwits before the undoubted chaos of ching fuelled arguments . 

actually I can’t f***ing wait , get in 

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

With ever bed, sofa and available bit of floor space taken up... it was a case of drinking all night, before I hit the hay...literally...lol

Screenshot_20240713_150404_Gallery.jpg.03499a02b99e5cc6a228d9f7e19fceb5.jpg

Fair play dude , 

what’s the saying again “if your good at something , never do it for free “ 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh I know , I’ve been press ganged into one next October as part of the grooms party . 

best man is a prick so I’ll undoubtedly end up stepping up when he’s off the welt

hotel was 250 sovs , other half is invited , so kids to my mams ( they drive her insane ) 

its 300 miles away so it means another hotel the night before , suited and tailored for it , a ton in a card, hotel drinks prices , 

she’s coming as well so it’ll be at least three outfit options , hair , nails , Botox , shoes , a million blu wkds at hotel prices

All the rigamorale of photos , groups in tables making small talk with halfwits before the undoubted chaos of ching fuelled arguments . 

actually I can’t f***ing wait , get in 

There's only one well tried solution to small talk with people you don't know and don't even want to know. Get absolutely hammered!

But don't get so hammered that you end up with your tongue down the new bride's throat. That happened at the last wedding I was at. ( Not me!)  That can cause a Karen outage like no other. 

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

There's only one well tried solution to small talk with people you don't know and don't even want to know. Get absolutely hammered!

But don't get so hammered that you end up with your tongue down the new bride's throat. That happened at the last wedding I was at. ( Not me!)  That can cause a Karen outage like no other. 

The girl my mate is getting married to and whose we are attending is alright 

her 3 sisters are f***ing wrong uns though 

it’s a dark / Halloween style type theme so it’s enevitably gonna turn into a f**k fest later . Be fun to watch 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The girl my mate is getting married to and whose we are attending is alright 

her 3 sisters are f***ing wrong uns though 

it’s a dark / Halloween style type theme so it’s enevitably gonna turn into a f**k fest later . Be fun to watch 

Sounds like that's worth crashing ...lol

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

What's not to like?

Lol... laid on the venue they paid for everything else, drinks in ice baths around the place, loads of spirits and mixers in the bar, posh buffet in the afternoon and pizza van in the night .. didn't cost anyone who came a penny.. it was pretty bang on to be fair, we were all shitting ourselves it would go wrong on some way...but no it was great..

Screenshot_20240713_150558_Gallery.jpg.7bb3bc642429ffae4ec2c4a24ddbbbc0.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1