Lurchers at the Whippet Racing .

1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

Not a one off, my lurcher sired by a top whip grey scratch racer was quicker than my salukis and crosses for a bit...MC won't have it I bet😂

there’s fast grews mate at them right going there fast but winter a fast coursing bred will leave them 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met up with Max Hardcore at my local whippet club to give his lurcher bitch a couple of trials. Gave it a solo run out of the traps and with a muzzle. It ran well and did a very respectable time.

Right, I’m assured this is the definitive breeding of Maxs bitch ! The coursing bred dog Splodge ; was put over  the coursing bred bitch Fettle; This mating produced a broken coat

Agreed. McHull will be on shortly arguing his desert dogs possess the best running  style: wearing quarry down over several days until they come to a standstill with exhaustion and malnutrition. When

Posted Images

On 20/07/2024 at 22:24, mC HULL said:

i know on what terrain me coursing bred will leave a whippet off the mark i can show anyone wants to see 3 months of the year lol 

the young un can walk the dry bobbly better then a whippet lol 

8D4F5850-E8AA-4DE7-82D8-888A177D3241.png.e2050557ccc5edbe316250ebd1438cb3.png

is that you ??