Lurchers at the Whippet Racing .

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met up with Max Hardcore at my local whippet club to give his lurcher bitch a couple of trials. Gave it a solo run out of the traps and with a muzzle. It ran well and did a very respectable time.

Right, I’m assured this is the definitive breeding of Maxs bitch ! The coursing bred dog Splodge ; was put over  the coursing bred bitch Fettle; This mating produced a broken coat

Agreed. McHull will be on shortly arguing his desert dogs possess the best running  style: wearing quarry down over several days until they come to a standstill with exhaustion and malnutrition. When

Posted Images

On 13/07/2024 at 19:53, mC HULL said:

splodge is how you want your males strong good turn a pace and mouth 

He was fast mate...that bitch I had that was a speed machine only just beat him by a neck stretch...we ran in a semi final together doubled up....that bitch of mine out passed everything...but she had her work cut out getting ahead of splodge

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

He was fast mate...that bitch I had that was a speed machine only just beat him by a neck stretch...we ran in a semi final together doubled up....that bitch of mine out passed everything...but she had her work cut out getting ahead of splodge

Was that the Whippet/grey x Deerhound/grey ?

FFS don’t tell mC it didn’t have any saluki in it ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

It was mate...Sally

• Like 2
12 hours ago, TOMO said:

i liked look a splodge speed change a gear 

i think i can remember sally from a while ago was she a good killer tomo 

13 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

fafstest dog i have seen didnt  have no sal in it would beat pure greys at the flapping track  it was brindle with deerhound in it 

but it wasn’t in top 50 dogs i’ve seen on quarry even after years the lad saying it will slow soon use it head lol

Edited by mC HULL
12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Mc just bin sick 

no mate something like splodge id be happy with more speed then is needed but the gears and knowledge when to use it that’s priceless 

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

no mate something like splodge id be happy with more speed then is needed but the gears and knowledge when to use it that’s priceless 

What then run off like

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Chevy Chase said:

Just a white splodge disappearing into the distance 

That's why they bred um.white mate they can see them miles away wi telescopes 

So I'm told

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, lurchers said:

All this over daft fecking Salukis Jesus,why is it a decent topic turns into floppy ear Salukis that has 7-15mins in the tank.

we’re talking about the lurchers breeding lol