19 hours ago, .357shooter said:

so two just flew over my house straight over the doughnut.anybody know where they are based near gloucester ?.

Seen them myself a few times flying over presbury/soham last few months👍

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would the RAF be firing depleted uranium munitions above Hull ? AT Hull I could understand ! LOL !  Cheers.

Sorry I'm way too sober and sleep deprived to deal with your ass right now 🤦🥱

I'm not hard too find mate I'm walking about with a big massive tin foil hat on 24/7

Posted Images

15 hours ago, .357shooter said:

Apparently based in wattisham Suffolk.

True story...

I worked on the hanger that was built to house the first Apache brought in, and on the other side of the runway we worked on the new training center for the simulator to teach the pilots. This would have been late 90's from memory. It was all over the local news that we were getting this state of the art helicopter. Hanger was completed, and they flew the first one in, only to discover someone in planning hadn't equated the hight of the radar thing on top of the rotors into the height of the hangar entrance! Turned it round and came back two weeks later when they'd sorted it 🤣🤣🤣 we were all on the scaffold on the training centre pissing ourselves....

Yokel 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol 

its 15 mile or so from my house chart 350year old farm house lol you’d get on right on with old boy he’s nearly 90 still at it all he was nearly killed in rhodesia the farm he was on family all killed he had to come home a week earlier with rheumatic fever 

lovely spot to live now but upto 15 year ago it was none stop yanks dropping bombs the range is maybe 300 meters away from him 

5CB5041C-AFC7-4EB2-87BD-BC7D570693D0.png.e7c9f978dd4ca1ba1edb9ddda897e5b2.pngnothing to walk the beach see this C1770946-8E9D-4060-AA14-2DEB7DD134D1.jpeg.dfd1ad8e583b9b05294e26c0a568d26d.jpeg

they denied they were depleted uranium few accidents happened around there he said they would send the pilots home straight away 

My mothers cousins had a tobacco farm in Rhodesia until the natives confiscated it. They moved to Canada and bought a farm with the money the UK gave them as compensation.

Cheers.

• Like 3
Just now, chartpolski said:

My mothers cousins had a tobacco farm in Rhodesia until the natives confiscated it. They moved to Canada and bought a farm with the money the UK gave them as compensation.

Cheers.

that’s what he grew tabaccco i never relised that was a crop there thought it was mainly american japan i never relised rheumatic fever was bad thought it was like flu lol

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s what he grew tabaccco i never relised that was a crop there thought it was mainly american japan i never relised rheumatic fever was bad thought it was like flu lol

See, every day is a school day ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Funny enough a lad I know has just got a job at fairFord doing pest control and wildlife conservation 

Was well over 30yrs ago I was down there. Would love go down again. We used go rook hawking on the Marlborough Downs, slipping from the car window. Loved it down there. 

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

See, every day is a school day ! LOL !

Cheers.

Life savers when you were in shit believe me lol you know u know hahaha

6 hours ago, YOKEL said:

True story...

I worked on the hanger that was built to house the first Apache brought in, and on the other side of the runway we worked on the new training center for the simulator to teach the pilots. This would have been late 90's from memory. It was all over the local news that we were getting this state of the art helicopter. Hanger was completed, and they flew the first one in, only to discover someone in planning hadn't equated the hight of the radar thing on top of the rotors into the height of the hangar entrance! Turned it round and came back two weeks later when they'd sorted it 🤣🤣🤣 we were all on the scaffold on the training centre pissing ourselves....

Yokel 

I was there this week working....

• Like 2