4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Theyre looking for scotty to see where hes getting this info from

I'm not hard too find mate I'm walking about with a big massive tin foil hat on 24/7

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would the RAF be firing depleted uranium munitions above Hull ? AT Hull I could understand ! LOL !  Cheers.

Sorry I'm way too sober and sleep deprived to deal with your ass right now 🤦🥱

I'm not hard too find mate I'm walking about with a big massive tin foil hat on 24/7

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

They could be linked to Jewish space lasers funded by the Rothchild family. It is believed by conspiracy theorists that these Jewish space lasers are linked to wildfires in America. Scotty will beam in shortly to explain all.

Was only an easy jet flight going to Spain mate the sheep are all dumbed down and confused after the jabs 

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

They could be linked to Jewish space lasers funded by the Rothchild family. It is believed by conspiracy theorists that these Jewish space lasers are linked to wildfires in America. Scotty will beam in shortly to explain all.

Alright joe Biden 

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

used to sit watch much better wilf we do things better this way lol 

me old farmer mate he got some compo from an a10 firing depleted uranium @Wolfdog91lol rounds from  over his house all the empty cases all over his house and yard up on roof it’s a big house he got paid out but they denied it was depleted uranium 

Sorry I'm way too sober and sleep deprived to deal with your ass right now 🤦🥱

• Haha 8
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think fairford airshow may be on very soon maybe to do with that saw the red arrows go over last weekend 

RIATs on at the weekend 

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think fairford airshow may be on very soon maybe to do with that saw the red arrows go over last weekend 

When I was 17 and lived in a caravan darn sarf,  I used to fly birds of prey on the airbase and ferret it. Used to be loads of rabbits on there. And as a young lad with a keen interest in fieldsports all the yanks deployed there were pretty good and friendly with us. Happy times was darn sarf. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

When I was 17 and lived in a caravan darn sarf,  I used to fly birds of prey on the airbase and ferret it. Used to be loads of rabbits on there. And as a young lad with a keen interest in fieldsports all the yanks deployed there were pretty good and friendly with us. Happy times was darn sarf. 

Funny enough a lad I know has just got a job at fairFord doing pest control and wildlife conservation 

15 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Why would the RAF be firing depleted uranium munitions above Hull ?

AT Hull I could understand ! LOL ! 
Cheers.

lol 

its 15 mile or so from my house chart 350year old farm house lol you’d get on right on with old boy he’s nearly 90 still at it all he was nearly killed in rhodesia the farm he was on family all killed he had to come home a week earlier with rheumatic fever 

lovely spot to live now but upto 15 year ago it was none stop yanks dropping bombs the range is maybe 300 meters away from him 

5CB5041C-AFC7-4EB2-87BD-BC7D570693D0.png.e7c9f978dd4ca1ba1edb9ddda897e5b2.pngnothing to walk the beach see this C1770946-8E9D-4060-AA14-2DEB7DD134D1.jpeg.dfd1ad8e583b9b05294e26c0a568d26d.jpeg

they denied they were depleted uranium few accidents happened around there he said they would send the pilots home straight away 

• Like 1