Liver lickers at Wimbledon

23 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

An 

An "arm biter" when you wake up next to a lady who,without the effect of beer goggles, is scarily ugly. You quickly decide to gnaw your own arm off rather than risk waking her.

Oh I’ve been there a few times. Great journey but the destination when you arrive is shit… it’s like planning a holiday to Barry Island :laugh: 

• Haha 2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d guess that elite level women’s sport there’ll be a disproportionately large amount of gay women.., and conversely smaller proportion of gay men at the top of men’s sport. In general: Gay boys

I was more into motor bikes and leather jackets at first. My older brother was the mod, a “face”, “ top mod” . He bought a very nice Lambretta and his first ride out was to Scotland, and he fell off,

Legal ???, another five years and it'll be feckin compulsory 😁.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The Forest of Dean is a place not a person keep up mate 

EAA72553-95CE-4A06-B7FC-3E231190C86D.png

For Christ's sake lighten up an stop being a grumpy tart. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

All this homosexuality……They’ll be making it legal before long ; mark my words !!!

Cheers.

Edited by Francie,
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Oh I’ve been there a few times. Great journey but the destination when you arrive is shit… it’s like planning a holiday to Barry Island :laugh: 

When I worked for Saudi Arabian Airlines we had a big recruiting drive from British Airways in Cardiff. 
A lot of the wives had never been out of Wales, and I remember on lads wife, lying on the Red Sea beach saying “ if you close your eyes, it’s just like Barry Island “ !

Cheers.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, mushroom said:

No-one holidays in Barry Island, a day trip yes any longer no way, I'd rather go to fckn Chernobyl

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

When I worked for Saudi Arabian Airlines we had a big recruiting drive from British Airways in Cardiff. 
A lot of the wives had never been out of Wales, and I remember on lads wife, lying on the Red Sea beach saying “ if you close your eyes, it’s just like Barry Island “ !

Cheers.

3 hours ago, mushroom said:

People just saying that because all they've seen of south wales is on gavin and fukn Stacey!  🤓

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, jukel123 said:

My tablet is pinging away telling me of another post. This thread is officially 🔥 in the General Section. Greyman is the man for a bit of controversy. Britain's big cats or a rash of lesbian tennis commentators,  it's all in a day's controversy for Greyman. Come the next biblical flood, who would he save a floundering lesbian or a desperate big cat? 

Could take all 500ml of a dispensing bottle of benzyl benzoate to clear the rash on a big cat, and that stuff can grow hair on a billiard ball

Can’t do with that Balding, she’s like dog sh1te, everywhere! Jack of all trades master of none. And the womens tennis game? Turned on the second womens semi final last night and the arena was mostly empty. Careful camera work only showed areas that had folk in. 

1 hour ago, cragman said:

Can’t do with that Balding, she’s like dog sh1te, everywhere! Jack of all trades master of none. And the womens tennis game? Turned on the second womens semi final last night and the arena was mostly empty. Careful camera work only showed areas that had folk in. 

Tennis is a bit like equestrian dressage and international rowing. Minority sports forced on us. More darts, amateur boxing, rugby and snooker needed... commentated on by ex pros who actually know what they are talking about would be good.

Dominoes with a camera looking down on the players dominoes?

Pigeon racing? Whippet racing ?

These sports could take off if people were exposed to them.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Tennis is a bit like equestrian dressage and international rowing. Minority sports forced on us. More darts, amateur boxing, rugby and snooker needed... commentated on by ex pros who actually know what they are talking about would be good.

ITV  actually made a program called “It’s a dogs life at the Rising Sun” about whippet racing in 1970. My local club and the time I was heavily into the non-ped racing whippets.

I managed to get an original video tape of it and made numerous DVD copies which I sent to friends here and abroad .

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
5 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Given the right publicity this could be bigger than Superbowl.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

One thing about Spain… all the above are part of the culture and legally protected (apart from darts, ruggers and snooker, these are introduced..  they do love pool though). However, generations change their priorities. Some continue the traditions (with legal, protected blessings) others choose to be complete tw@ts and try to stop things… doesn’t work that way here. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

ITV  actually made a program called “It’s a dogs life at the Rising Sun” about whippet racing in 1970. My local club and the time I was heavily into the non-ped racing whippets.

I managed to get an original video tape of it and made numerous DVD copies which I sent to friends here and abroad .

Cheers.

I'm not sure if it was for part of this one, but an old boy I knew who used to run there was asked if he would talk on camera about the racing dogs, it was to take place in New York club where he did drink, but refused to sit in there with the dogs as he said the dogs were never welcome in there any other time, a couple of his dogs names I remember were Manpower and Sarah Marie, he used to talk a lot about his time with the dogs