Dog Supplements

Good afternoon all. My mongrel Celt is 7 in November and he has slowed down a bit this year. Anyway he had a yearly check up and kennel cough vaccine last week, and the vet suggested turmeric and cod liver oil to help with joint stiffness. So does anybody have any experience of using these? If so which ones do you suggest? The vet is a family friend and has looked after our families animals for years so i do trust his word. 

Comments? Advice? 

Many Thanks in advance. Aled

2 hours ago, Aled said:

Good afternoon all. My mongrel Celt is 7 in November and he has slowed down a bit this year. Anyway he had a yearly check up and kennel cough vaccine last week, and the vet suggested turmeric and cod liver oil to help with joint stiffness. So does anybody have any experience of using these? If so which ones do you suggest? The vet is a family friend and has looked after our families animals for years so i do trust his word. 

Comments? Advice? 

Many Thanks in advance. Aled

Better of wi tobacco stalks ground down a bit of sea salt and parsnip 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Turmeric tablets are cheap enough on Amazon & instead of the cod liver oil I'd probably go for the Red Krill Oil matey..another very effective tablet to chuck in the dog's dinner daily is one Glucosamine tablet, Turmeric & Red Krill Oil have many proven health benefits including helping with stiff joints/arthritis & Glucosamine is also excellent in regards to helping relieve stiffness/soreness in joint's..

• Like 2

For your dog's joint stiffness, turmeric tablets, red krill oil, and glucosamine are highly recommended; they're effective and easy to include in your dog's daily diet.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...