Got 2 new pups coming  in 3 weeks,  so been looking into the  price of inoculations  . Googled  it and coming up with between  50 to 70 pounds  ,so I phoned a local  vet up in the new  town  where I now live £240 per dog , rang a vet up 60 mile away  that I once used   she quoted me £50 per dog , , unbelievable cheeky b*****ds  ,how can they  justify a £90 difference,,, anyway  pups will get jabs  one way or another  

20240629_103230.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

your maths is way out mate or a typo its £190 a dog if its 240 per dog and 50 with the other, thats 380 difference for the 2, fckn criminal

Sorry  lads my mistake was £140 per dog still extortionate 

Just now, Bakerboy said:

Still a rip off mate £36 at my vets

Ya tiz, but what can you do, gonna  cost me 20 quid  in diesel  every time I have to make  the trip 

Can nobody just get the jabs anymore and do them yourself ?

They only need the first and that’s it anyway ?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I use get them from flapping track plus antibiotics and stitching gear, wormers the lot.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

I use get them from flapping track plus antibiotics and stitching gear, wormers the lot.

yeh, get in with a greyhound  racing kennels , and ask them, just say you got couple lurcher pups and drop them few quid ?  just out of intreast mate, how the pups bred ?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, bird said:

yeh, get in with a greyhound  racing kennels , and ask them, just say you got couple lurcher pups and drop them few quid ?  just out of intreast mate, how the pups bred ?

Bìtch is  collie x greyhound  whippet              dog is beddy whippet x greyhound  ,,,,  2 pups left 

1 hour ago, bird said:

Not my pups ray 

1 hour ago, C.green said:

Get ya jabs but make sure they been stored at correct temperature. You wud be suprised how many don’t lol 

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

Can you still buy them in the post office over there mate ?? Years ago I had 200 hours of community service to do and done some of it at the local rspca dogs home, knicked a few trays of vaccines and pallets of dog food lol used to jab all the lads pups back then as well as tail docking lol 

• Like 3